Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It'll be McCown vs Fitz on Sunday.

It'll be McCown vs Fitz on Sunday.

Should be fun.
    Last edited by ret2ski; 11-06-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    "On to 2017"

I edited this post because it would have caused a serious loss of brain cells to whoever read it!
    Last edited by ret2ski; 11-06-2017 at 10:43 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ya just can't make up this stuff. What great theater.

A fun Jets season gets even more fun.

What "theater"??

Two never-was, sh!t, career looser JAG QBs, leading sub 500 teams, going head to head. You are such a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    What "theater"??

Two never-was, sh!t, career looser JAG QBs, leading sub 500 teams, going head to head. You are such a tool.
    It's Ryan Fitzpatrick aka The General, the NYJ all-time single season TD record holder, leader of one of the most prolific Os in franchise history, leader of a 10-6 team in 2015 making his first start of the season

AGAINST THE JETS!!!!

The Jets, surprisingly at 4-5 looking to get to 5-5 to stay in the playoff hunt/remain relevant for at least one more week this season.

What were the odds? It'll be a fun game.

I would've liked the Jets chances much much better against Jameis Winston.

And I ain't buying that Winston was benched because of some injury what a steaming load that is. Nah the ship be sinkin', @sses are on the hot seat over there so he's making the switch to try to get some Ws.

If Fitzpatrick lights up the scoreboard there like he did for the Jets in 2015, wins some games ya really think he's putting Winston back out there this season?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 11-07-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Like I said, you are such a tool.

Team Owner
    GGBit will be hard for 3 weeks

Too much entertainment for 1 individual to handle

Fitzpatrick almost brought the Bucs back from a monstrous 24-0 deficit a few weeks ago.

Tampa Bay is 2-6 but on offense they have nuclear firepower future HOFer Desean Jackson, Evans (I know he's out for this one) and the so called best TE prospect to come out in 10 years from this past draft.

And you know he's gonna be ready for this one because it's the Jets his former team. Plus they're DESPERATE for a win.

This game got so much tougher.

The Jets are gonna have to bring their A+ game to win if they do win it'll be one of their best wins of the year. A playoff like atmosphere is what I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    Fitzpatrick almost brought the Bucs back from a monstrous 24-0 deficit a few weeks ago.

Tampa Bay is 2-6 but on offense they have nuclear firepower future HOFer Desean Jackson, Evans (I know he's out for this one) and the so called best TE prospect to come out in 10 years from this past draft.

And you know he's gonna be ready for this one because it's the Jets his former team. Plus they're DESPERATE for a win.

This game got so much tougher.

The Jets are gonna have to bring their A+ game to win if they do win it'll be one of their best wins of the year. A playoff like atmosphere is what I expect.
    Ryan “almost” Fitzpatrick.

Almost brought TB back from 21-0, buuuut, threw the game crushing pick.

Almost took the Jets to the playoffs, buuuuut gagged on his own suck in the ONLY meaningful game he has ever played.

It’s always an “almost” because he ALWAYS CHOKES in the end. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. Career looser.

This isn't the only story line.. ASJ returns to TB..