Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It'll be McCown vs Fitz on Sunday.

Hybrid View

It'll be McCown vs Fitz on Sunday.

Should be fun.
    Last edited by ret2ski; 11-06-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    "On to 2017"

I edited this post because it would have caused a serious loss of brain cells to whoever read it!
    Last edited by ret2ski; 11-06-2017 at 10:43 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ya just can't make up this stuff. What great theater.

A fun Jets season gets even more fun.

What "theater"??

Two never-was, sh!t, career looser JAG QBs, leading sub 500 teams, going head to head. You are such a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    What "theater"??

Two never-was, sh!t, career looser JAG QBs, leading sub 500 teams, going head to head. You are such a tool.
    It's Ryan Fitzpatrick aka The General, the NYJ all-time single season TD record holder, leader of one of the most prolific Os in franchise history, leader of a 10-6 team in 2015 making his first start of the season

AGAINST THE JETS!!!!

The Jets, surprisingly at 4-5 looking to get to 5-5 to stay in the playoff hunt/remain relevant for at least one more week this season.

What were the odds? It'll be a fun game.

I would've liked the Jets chances much much better against Jameis Winston.

And I ain't buying that Winston was benched because of some injury what a steaming load that is. Nah the ship be sinkin', @sses are on the hot seat over there so he's making the switch to try to get some Ws.

If Fitzpatrick lights up the scoreboard there like he did for the Jets in 2015, wins some games ya really think he's putting Winston back out there this season?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 11-07-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Like I said, you are such a tool.

What "theater"??

I'm reading all across the Jets message boards & social media that fans want McCown to be resigned, have the Jets draft a QB, then have MCCown start next season while the rookie QB will start later in the season. It's like we fans are amoebas that are incapable of learning from actual Jets history.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    I'm reading all across the Jets message boards & social media that fans want McCown to be resigned, have the Jets draft a QB, then have MCCown start next season while the rookie QB will start later in the season. It's like we fans are amoebas that are incapable of learning from actual Jets history.
    I’d be ok with that if the pick is a blue chip. The type of pick where the fact that we picked him alone means the entire Franchise is being turned over to him without question. A blue chip pick. That is NOT the case with a Hack/Geno caliber pick.

I’m ok with McCwon when it’s only a matter of time before the future is ready. But if the prospect is only a hopeful “upside” Guy then no way, we can’t get sucked back into JAGs KEEPING the job.
    Last edited by JWilly; 11-11-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ya just can't make up this stuff. What great theater.

A fun Jets season gets even more fun.
    Uh huh

Uh huh

gg is a troll. I lifetime fan, but also a TROLL. lol