Buccaneers 2 won't surprise me
    Cardnals 3
    Redskins 4 big win but they aren't going anywhere
    Cincy 3 enough ginger
    Cards 3
    Chargers 3
    Colts 3 might have to

We are trading for or FA signing an old left over... SOJ
    IMO Mac's plan A will be to trade up. We will land up giving up the farm in a trade up to 3 or 4 to get a blue chip QB. Plan B will be to sign a vet and with possibly Dalton, Rivers, Brees, Smith and Taylor on the market (and very few teams that will be after them), Mac can take his time on that front.

Cant see SF (Jimmy's their guy), Indy (they have to give Luck a chance to come back next year...to much invested in him) or Wash (I think they will franchise and then re-sign Cousins) taking a QB. TB? Possible but not probable.

Cle, AZ, NYG, SD, and Cincy...yep. Thankfully three are within a game of us. If we land up in the top 8-10, my thinking is our 1, our 2, and either Seattle's 2 or next years 1 can pretty much move us anywhere between 3 and 6 if there's a QB we crave. Getting to 1 or 2 may take more then that though. Might need to toss in both picks.

I will be VERY curious to see how this QB crop shakes out after eligibilty decisions, combine and workouts. Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Rudolph, Jackson, Falk, Thorson, Mayfield...lots of "names" but whihc is the right one? And where?
    Last edited by MSGold12; 11-06-2017 at 09:13 PM.

The Jets have a long history of developing QB's, so we can get one anywhere in the draft.

I wouldn't mind seeing them sign Brees or Eli for a couple of years then draft a QB in the late teens or early twenties of round 1 let him sit & learn from one of those guys until he's truly ready.

Assistant Coach
    Is there anyone that is worth trading for? Someone that will not cost an arm and a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Is there anyone that is worth trading for? Someone that will not cost an arm and a leg.
    You mean is there a current pro worth trading for? Of course not.

If they are willing to trade him to you.... ehh you know the story.