Thread: Anyone seen any Manish hit pieces on Wilkerson lately?

Anyone seen any Manish hit pieces on Wilkerson lately?

I've been searching I can't find any.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YEEEAAH that's what I'm talking about.

Keep it up, Wilkerson. His silence is your revenge. Muzzle that pencil neck dweeb.

If Muhammad Wilkerson keeps on doing the Muhammad Wilkerson thing he doesn't have to worry about any more attacks from the NY Daily News.

Does Manish have the balls to issue a written apology?

I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    Does Manish have the balls to issue a written apology?.
    Do you have the balls to apologize to the board for exposing us to your mind numbing stupidity day after day?

I not only doubt it, I guarantee it!
    "On to 2017"

STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that Sheldon Richardson recorded half a sack in his last game.

He now has TWO full sacks since the start of the 2016 season.

Vindication for the NY Daily News.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that Sheldon Richardson recorded half a sack in his last game.

He now has TWO full sacks since the start of the 2016 season.

Vindication for the NY Daily News.

Qualifies Mac as the leader for executive of the year!
    "On to 2017"

Gg Richardson is a DT for Seattle, Mo is a DE.. how many more sacks should mo have than shelly... btw he has an int and fumble recovery and seatile is 5-2 on a 4 game win streak and div leader... Stop being a child on this board.. you are embarrassing us.

Team Owner
    These labels mean nothing. DE/DT. Mo's predominantly a 5 tech. Sheldon is a 3 tech. Compare apples to apples. Mo to other 3-4 DEs and Sheldon to 3 techs like Aaron Donald, Geno Atkins and Kawaan Short. As for the 3-4 DEs, pretty much 90% of them never hit double digit sack totals. JJ Watt does it consistently. Guys like Calais Cambell do it regularly but not every year. Then there is everyone else who can go a year with like 4 or flirt with 8 or better. Mo is still a guy who can produce 10 per in any given year. Some years he will, some years he won't. He's not the highest paid 3-4 DE out there either so people have just been whining because he makes a lot. Which for us right now is fine since we have no vets to pay or a QB of any value. Sometimes the compensation just doesn't match production. That's life in business and sports. At least in football you can ride that out and get to the years where it makes more sense, or you can be a prisoner of the moment and cry and cut people for not living up to their contracts. We can cut him for a cap savings next season or we can keep him and restructure once we have the leverage back. Considering we have plenty of cap space, maybe continuity is the best approach, keeping a very strong 3-4 DE front while drafting pass rushers? Then you can pay those guys and draft more of the Mo's and Leo's. Or you can listen to a Manish type and make panic moves every season.

I'd be interested in an in-depth 3-4 DEs stats breakdown if anyone wants to do it. I'd expect you'd have some guys who have outlier years like Malik Jackson or Fletcher Cox, but I'd be shocked if they averaged close to 10 per year. Probably more like 8 at best I'm guessing.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Iíd take Cox over Mo right now, but itís obvious something was bothering Mo and now heís better.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

I have no problem with mo wilk.. he's solid.. it was just gg trying to prove a ridiculous arguement that mo is playing well and shelly isnt... Neither one is a top 5 DL...maybe not even top 10.. just solid nfl players.. I don't read manish