Thread: Jets Offense Next Year

Jets Offense Next Year

Kirk Cousins
    Quincy Enunwa
    Robbie Anderson
    Allen Robinson

Who feels me?????

Hell yeah!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

i wonder how enunwa is doing. it was a neck injury no guarantees.....there is a place for MCcown next year too. the guy is a pro....perfect backup qb emergency starter.....this jets team is very different then the one 2 years ago....mcccown is much better then fitz and this team as a whole is better and they play hard all the time........its very easy to like this team...63 under after cuts of forte 3, devin smith 1.2, ijalana 4.75, and maybe skrine 6, would take us to 78 under.....that gives us about 65 to update the roster.....

Skrine is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is a rocket out there, not a shutdown corner but better than average.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Kirk Cousins
    Quincy Enunwa
    Robbie Anderson
    Allen Robinson

Who feels me?????
    Who’s the coach?

Same guy from lastnight. lol

im not advocating signing Cousins to franchise money (yet), but the Jets have a few more wins up their sleeve this year playing themselves out of the top 10. Cousins is right up their alley if the skins dont lock him up

Team Owner
    this franchise is so depressing

Looks like it'll be Fitz 3.0 next year and beyond, a cycle of utter stupidity

Cousins and Bowles??? Holy f@ck.

Bowles is not a good coach. Cousins so far is a QB that ONLY BEATS sub 500 teams. These are just the facts of the moment. 7 games to go to see if these facts change.

Washington can't makeup their minds on cousins... and I'd take gudens word over mortons... although they keep changing Kirks wide outs and his big TE is always hurt. Hmmmm I keep flip flopping on him like Washington does.

Pass.

Haven't you learned anything from what's happening to the stupid Raiders & Lions this season?

YOU DON'T PAY NON-FRANCHISE/HOF CALIBER QBs LIKE THEY ARE THAT.

IT'S STUPID!!!

For the kinda money Cousins will be looking for I'd rather take a shot wit Brees on a one or two years deal.

Of course my #1 option is getting Andrew luck out of Indianapolis here with the Jets.