Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The tuneout of HC Todd Bowles by my football team is happening

The tuneout of HC Todd Bowles by my football team is happening

Just as predicted by JWilly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Another SUPERB coaching job by my head coach Todd Bowles & staff.

Another strong game by Wilkerson.

Robbie Anderson continues to show he's turning into one of the best big play WR in the game.

Not even McChoker can blow this lead.

I hope.

Total domination by my football team tonight.

Win #4 is almost here.

Yes!!!!

The Jets are supposed to finish 4-12 to 6-10. Those wins have to come from somewhere.

Packers Moderator
    Home team on Thursday night is a gift.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Thanks Macacgnan
    Your welcome GG. I’ll forgive you for calling me a fat slob and predicting that I was ruining the team.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Thanks Macacgnan
    Your welcome GG. I’ll forgive you for calling me a fat slob and predicting that I was ruining the team.
    Ain't no thanks coming from me anytime soon.

This thing is far from over. It's only beginning really.

I'm very happy with what I've seen in 2017 it's been a fun team to watch it's been a fun season.

But 2017 only gets them to 2018 that's how I'm looking at it. I need to see more LOTS more.

I need to see that this guy doesn't show a Raiders level of stupidity by being so giddy the team didn't go 0-16 he gets to come back again that he starts handing out big money long term contracts to every player who comes to him with their hand out. Especially red flag players like Claiborne & Sefarian Jenkins.

I need to see that this guy doesn't trade away multiple high draft picks then pays $30 million per year to Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith.

Get me a REAL franchise QB. More moves like the Richardson trade I didn't think he was worth more than a late round pick he got what he got for him brilliant trade. More of that he'll get many, many thanks.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 11-03-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Thanks Macacgnan
    Your welcome GG. Iíll forgive you for calling me a fat slob and predicting that I was ruining the team.
    LOL, our resident blithering idiot probably hasn't a logical thought thinks Sefarian-Jenkins has red flags as he has a career year. He also mentions Claiborne who is far & away our best CB as someone we shouldn't sign long term.

That's why he's the ggidiot!
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    LOL, our resident blithering idiot probably hasn't a logical thought thinks Sefarian-Jenkins has red flags as he has a career year. He also mentions Claiborne who is far & away our best CB as someone we shouldn't sign long term.

That's why he's the ggidiot!
    You'd make a excellent Oakland Raiders GM, ret2ski. You'd fit in perfectly there. LOL!!

Go back to the Santonio Holmes signing I'm not saying these guys are Holmesesque POS not at all what I'm saying is these guys come with their own set of red flags.

The Jets should've cut bait with Holmes after his first year here. They gave up a low round pick for him they got a decent year out of him if they had ended it there it woulda been a pretty good transaction for the Jets but they ignored the red flags and the rest is history.

Sefarian Jenkins is on his best behavior while he's looking for his next payday. I can't ignore Claiborne's injury history. These guys would be very risky long term big money signings. Be satisfied with what they've given you be prepared to let 'em go. A good GM cuts these guys loose after one year.

Kearse would be a good long term signing for the Jets he's proven to be a championship team caliber WR in Seattle he's playing well here there's no risk in signing him long term I think. Re-sign Robbie Anderson there's a bit of risk with him too but he's turning into one of the better big play WRs in football so he's worth it.

Davis, Claiborne, Sefarian Jenkins I view as stop gaps. They've payed well, thank you after the season

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    You'd make a excellent Oakland Raiders GM, ret2ski. You'd fit in perfectly there. LOL!!
    And you would make an excellent GM for ---------- absolutely no team!

You have demonstrated absolutely zero ability to understand what a "good" GM should do, in fact you have shown the opposite.

Your complete inability to have any rational thoughts & see beyond a headline number is mind numbingly stupid!
    "On to 2017"

I did not see this coming, I already knew he is a great DC, but something clicked this year. Bowles is showing he is an NFL Head Coach. I personally had the Jets winning 2-3 games total this year...
    NFLfans 2006, 2010 Fantasy Football Champion

Got ?