Thread: 1/2 way mark....and we learned that the Jets are

Team Owner

1/2 way mark....and we learned that the Jets are

the same old goddamned jets. They have no idea how to build a team and they are ALWAYS just throwing shit at the walls and seeing what sticks. A total joke of a franchise and an inept, sad, clueless organization from top to bottom. Now we are trading picks for reclamation projects at CB so we can try to win now, we are supposedly in trade discussions for QBs, we are STILL starting a 38 yo journeyman with veteran WRs while our rookies are rotting on the pine, trotting out a RBBC with our lead back being Matt Forte. An inept coach who is doing EVERYTHING under the sun to keep his job EXCEPT build towards the future. Face facts guys....this team doesn't get it AND NEVER WILL. They say all the right things and then do the opposite. Until Woody sells, this franchise will always be a clusterfuck with no direction, no identity and no hope. Oh and they will have no semblance of a professional organization with direct line accountability to the top from players to coaches to GM to owner. Nope....we are just fine and entertaining enough to keep the idiots shelling out their cash and watching games.

It's ok... NFL is a shit product these days anyway. If the league is going to keep trending down, it's just as well the Jets will be leading the charge towards sustained mediocrity.

Enjoy the entertainment boys. My kids team is in the playoffs and then I'm going hunting. Maybe I'll check in after Thanksgiving, hopefully we keep losing and other teams keep winn....lol...listen to me thinking like an optimist for a pathetic shitshow like the Jets franchise. One of the most poorly run franchises in all of sports.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

donít let the door smack you in the ass now!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    the same old goddamned jets. They have no idea how to build a team and they are ALWAYS just throwing shit at the walls and seeing what sticks. A total joke of a franchise and an inept, sad, clueless organization from top to bottom. Now we are trading picks for reclamation projects at CB so we can try to win now, we are supposedly in trade discussions for QBs, we are STILL starting a 38 yo journeyman with veteran WRs while our rookies are rotting on the pine, trotting out a RBBC with our lead back being Matt Forte. An inept coach who is doing EVERYTHING under the sun to keep his job EXCEPT build towards the future. Face facts guys....this team doesn't get it AND NEVER WILL. They say all the right things and then do the opposite. Until Woody sells, this franchise will always be a clusterfuck with no direction, no identity and no hope. Oh and they will have no semblance of a professional organization with direct line accountability to the top from players to coaches to GM to owner. Nope....we are just fine and entertaining enough to keep the idiots shelling out their cash and watching games.

It's ok... NFL is a shit product these days anyway. If the league is going to keep trending down, it's just as well the Jets will be leading the charge towards sustained mediocrity.

Enjoy the entertainment boys. My kids team is in the playoffs and then I'm going hunting. Maybe I'll check in after Thanksgiving, hopefully we keep losing and other teams keep winn....lol...listen to me thinking like an optimist for a pathetic shitshow like the Jets franchise. One of the most poorly run franchises in all of sports.
    Amen brother...glad to see you're still alive out there!

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    1/2 way mark....and we learned that the Jets are

the same old goddamned jets.
    Could have stopped right there!

Ya see, now maybe it makes a little more sense why I just hope and pray that we devote everything to drafting QBs and we find one so special he can overcome our ineptitude. wishing for this franchise to get it right on their own is 1000x more pie in the sky then wishing for us to step in lucky sh!t and draft the next Joe Montana, a QB so good he elevates not just his teammates on the field but this whole stinking cesspool of a franchise. This is our only hope. Save us Sam!!!!

If the QB trade is for luck you can guarantee his shoulder is toast, ..... and that will end this franchise...
    As far as Bowles, he can do anything he wants, but we are still drafting top 3 , eh, top 5 so we get a qb ...expensive or not

Local TV viewing audience is down severely, stadium attendance seems down, social media is down. There will be changes because it's a business at the end of the day.