Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats Traded Garappolo! I didn't expect that!!

Coach in Training

Pats Traded Garappolo! I didn't expect that!!

Sweeeeet!!! Get him in coach. Maybe they can win a few games. I had 0-16 locked on SF. Keep our top 2 hopes alive.

Team Owner
    I thought Shanahan was waiting for Kirk Marino next offseason ?

At least that's what every idiotic "expert" was saying, I guess Shanahan doesn't get the same thrill up his leg as does Slik

Garapolo went from costing 2 #1's to only a 2nd? More idiocy from the so called "experts"
    Last edited by pope; 10-31-2017 at 05:04 AM.

Captain Kirk... come on down!!!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

This seems like a huge risk on one hand as I don't believe that the Cheats have another QB on the roster, so WTH is Mumbles up to?

And what kind of QB did SF get? Nobody trades away a FQB for a mere 2nd, especially Mumbles?
    "On to 2017"

Rumors that the Colts are shopping Ty Hilton & Vontae Davis also.

Could be an interesting trade deadline day.
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    This seems like a huge risk on one hand as I don't believe that the Cheats have another QB on the roster, so WTH is Mumbles up to?

And what kind of QB did SF get? Nobody trades away a FQB for a mere 2nd, especially Mumbles?
    The jamokes on WEEI said they're getting Hoyer.

Speculation is that he wants to start and Brady isn't fading as fast as they anticipated. And there's no way they were going to franchise a backup.

I think this was going to happen a month or so ago when he posted a thanks NE fans post on Instagram. I guess it finally went through..

they got an early 2 for a guy that could not get thru 4 games without missing a game and a half.......

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    The jamokes on WEEI said they're getting Hoyer.

Speculation is that he wants to start and Brady isn't fading as fast as they anticipated. And there's no way they were going to franchise a backup.

I think this was going to happen a month or so ago when he posted a thanks NE fans post on Instagram. I guess it finally went through..
    Yep, I just read that. Had they franchised him he would be making more than Brady this year is what the article said.

And I bet they wished they pulled the trigger sooner as I also read that the Browns offered a #1 plus in the offseason.
    "On to 2017"