Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Danny Contreras Found Dead.

  1. #1

    Danny Contreras Found Dead.

    Another eyewitnesses who said there were multiple shooters at Mandalay in Las Vegas. He is the the 4th one to die.


    Weird.
    Last edited by SOF.Gator; 10-29-2017 at 03:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,160
    Not weird at all, anyone with half a brain knows this was a deep state operation.

    The Kennedy files already prove the CIA is willing to kill its own citizens

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Not weird at all, anyone with half a brain knows this was a deep state operation.

    The Kennedy files already prove the CIA is willing to kill its own citizens
    Did they show that Rafael Cruz was in on it?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Did they show that Rafael Cruz was in on it?
    I don't think he was in Las Vegas at the time of the mass shooting.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    I don't think he was in Las Vegas at the time of the mass shooting.
    I think you saw the bolded quote I was replying to..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    I think you saw the bolded quote I was replying to..
    I have been told that my sarcasm is legendary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO