• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Rainy Daze In Georgia

Rainy Daze In Georgia

If it were not for bad luck either or both the Yellow-Jackets / Falcons would have wins over Miami. Due primarily to amazing plays, Hurricanes remain undefeated in the N.C.A.A. football ranks and the Jets are heading down South to face a divisional team with a winning record. Meanwhile things are not so peachy where Atlanta Falcons are concerned, since our erstwhile opponent of last week is winging it up to New England for what will be the first of three straight road games. I wonder what will happen...

Oh well back in Fin Land the future looks a little less bleak. We got to shoot down the Jets and then its off to Baltimore. The Fins haven't had a lot of err, luck against the Ravens but we shall see next time. The following game will be back home against the Raiders, who aren't all they suppose to be either, before we got to go to Carolina. Oh by the way their previous opponent will have been the Falcons.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    If it were not for bad luck either or both the Yellow-Jackets / Falcons would have wins over Miami. Due primarily to amazing plays, Hurricanes remain undefeated in the N.C.A.A. football ranks and the Jets are heading down South to face a divisional team with a winning record. Meanwhile things are not so peachy where Atlanta Falcons are concerned, since our erstwhile opponent of last week is winging it up to New England for what will be the first of three straight road games. I wonder what will happen...

Oh well back in Fin Land the future looks a little less bleak. We got to shoot down the Jets and then its off to Baltimore. The Fins haven't had a lot of err, luck against the Ravens but we shall see next time. The following game will be back home against the Raiders, who aren't all they suppose to be either, before we got to go to Carolina. Oh by the way their previous opponent will have been the Falcons.
    I fully expect Cutler to improve the Phins' O's performance. The Ravens aren't the great defensive team they were as well.

Hey,...didn't ya know? When it rains in Joeja, it rains all over the WURL

Yep... I fully expect you all's trip to Boston to be satisfying as well (for Fin Fans too!)