Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refs in the tank...

Refs in the tank...

They throw flag for PI then confer and take it away. Then pass interference was on Gronkowski all the way. Phantom holding call takes Jets out of FG range, and a plethora of holdings not called. This is how you make 14 points in a jiffy.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

If youre going to call a cheap personal foul on Jenkins then you cannot pick up the flag on Mccourty. Both were non penalties IMO. Just good, harmless follow through football plays.

Corrupt refs.

How in the world is it possible that the play is ruled a TD on the field for the Jets not only is it overturned New England gets awarded the ball?

All game long. These refs have been disgusting.

**** like this that's gonna turn me off to the NFL.

I'm so sick of New England.

I wrote thst before the TD was overturned
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Who else?

Who else gets absolutely f#$@ing JOBBED at home but the Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Who else?

Who else gets absolutely f#$@ing JOBBED at home but the Jets?
    The NFL wants the Jets to get a high draft pick and draft a FQB. It's our turn.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    The NFL wants the Jets to get a high draft pick and draft a FQB. It's our turn.

It was like the f$&@ing TUCK RULE all over again! LOL

Just mind-numbingly absurd.

Only the Jets!

Of course the NFL is standing by the call. ASJ didnt "complete the process" like we are baking cakes or something. What a joke. He regained possession and hit the pylon. Play is over at that point dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Of course the NFL is standing by the call. ASJ didnt "complete the process" like we are baking cakes or something. What a joke. He regained possession and hit the pylon. Play is over at that point dumbass.
    I want to see the footage that they have which obviously we didn't, to have conclusive evidence that he lost the ball as he went out of bounds... I'll wait........ zzzzzzzzz

its very discouraging when shit like this happens....it makes me wonder why i even watch this sport anymore....ibg says only the jets which is true but i say only the fckn pats.....