Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagles are on top of the NFC, and their schedule gets easier

J.K.C. and his clan got cleaned out alright, and that's historically the last refuge of Anti-Skins propaganda.

Since you have shone your 'skins loyalty I swung over to the DC Warpaint site to look for your posts there and there are none , why is that ? You only post here about the 'skins or do you have an ulterior motive ? Lately all i've seen from you here are lefthanded complements . Now , you didn't see me drop by this week at the 'phins site to inquirer about the 'phins being handed a 40 burger on top of a goose egg , now did I ?
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

A burger with an egg on top is good for your hangover. Back in 71 Cowboys beat Fins Super Bowl. Next season Skins were dominating NFC even during ensuing playoffs. Super Blow out comes along, and for some reason George Allen leaves Sonny on the bench for the second half. Wonder why?

One thing for sure I'll never vouch for Giants and less so for Cowboys. Meanwhile schedule looks good for 8-1 then you get to test them out after a bye. That's a must win, and soon Yule go thru three straight road games. Then I see them on last game of the schedule.

Is two-game advantage well off enough, or will your root for Skins to beat them too?
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 10-29-2017 at 05:41 PM.

My two favorite teams are the EAGLES and whoever is playing the cowboys
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"