Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shula and Rivera

Scion of House Gladney

Shula and Rivera

Wow. I cannot believe these guys have NFL jobs. Shula keeps calling run plays up the middle WHEN THEY HAVE NOT WORKED YET against the #2 run defense (which apparently knows we are going to try and run no matter what...Predictable) and then Rivera calls a TO 30 seconds after he should have on that 3rd down. Ridiculous. After the 2nd down I was screaming TO, TO, TO!!! and no TO. Then, after a bunch of time had run off Rivera calls it. THEN. Literally. A goober in his basement knew to call the TO immediately and a fucking NFL head coach didn't figure it out until SOMEONE TOLD HIM and then he does to save a few seconds. Un-fucking-believable!

Shula and Rivera are STILL trying to "establish the run to open up the pass" as if going pass first (to open the run later in the game) is not even fucking allowed by NFL rules. Of course, the other 31 teams get this, but oh no! Not OUR GUYS!

I can't stand them with a white hot passion. This shit is not even HS level. This is not even football at any level. What the FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING!?!?!?!?!

Scion of House Gladney
    Wow, great coaching the end of the 2nd quarter. GREAT COACHING. Awesome. Can't believe you aren't in the Hall of Fucking Fame while still being on the field. I mean, how in the hell do you not get into Canton immediately after this game???

Scion of House Gladney
    This falls into the YOU GOT ONE FUCKING JOB category. How can one NFL HEAD COACH continually screw up the clock years into the job?? Seriously. Can anyone tell me?

Scion of House Gladney
    Oh my fucking god. A run up the gut for -2 yards to start the 3rd quarter. Awesome! Great play call Shula!!! Unfuckingbelievable play call Shula! We're now at -12 FOR THE GAME and trying to get a 1st down with just 2 plays and needing an extra 2 yards. Awesome!

Oh and now an interception because your absolutely SHITTY play calling has put us in a hole YET AGAIN. How are you still an NFL coach@?@?@?@

Scion of House Gladney
    And what is coming up is why shitty coaches can destroy an entire team. Philly KNOWS we're going to pass now. They know it. So now our passing game is going to be hurt because they are going to defend against it each play. Great. We can't run anyway, we're down, so we literally have to call pass plays. Now we're predictable AGAIN and can be defended easier. Coaches are supposed to get us OUT of these types of situations, not fall blindly into them. Sheesh, I honestly can't believe they are NFL coaches.

Scion of House Gladney
    And that was what a REAL coach does. So tired of the one we got. Playing scared offends me. Rivera plays scared most every single game. Rowboat Rivera.

Scion of House Gladney
    Laugh out fucking loud. With 8 minutes or so into the 3rd quarter Shula starts the drive off with YET ANOTHER FUCKING run for -2. You're SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE. I can't believe these idiots have a job in the NFL at any level.

Scion of House Gladney
    At this point I can only laugh at the UTTER INEPTITUDE of our coaching staff. It sucks too. We have a team of PLAYERS who could quite possibly win multiple Super Bowls in their career, but are held back to a level unexpected in the NLF itself by the utter ineptitude of a horrible coaching staff. I can only laugh at this point. Gathering the level of talent we have right now only happens every now and then. Some teams have never experienced it. We have first ballot Hall of Famers on our team and still can't put two winning seasons together. At some point, we have to admit we have one of the worst coaching/ownership combo's in the entire league.

Scion of House Gladney
    This is what getting outcoached looks like. This should be taught in school as an example of how important coaching is.

Scion of House Gladney
    Hahaha, with 4 minutes left and behind, we actually lose a TO because we can't get a call in. AWESOME COACHES!