Thread: Better win it quick boys

Head Coach Material

Better win it quick boys

If this 53 year old NFL franchise is ever gonna win a Super Bowl, it best be this or next year. With all the CTE stuff and protests, the drama in every off-season I agree with the Doc. It is a fact the NFL's viewership is down this season so far around 10%, a fact. I keep seeing over 11% and that may not sound like much but what if that percentage swells? Dr Boom said it well,...

The protestís changed from being about corrupt police systems last year to being stimulated by the Charlottesville protest to standing against Trump.

There will always be something to protest if you like protesting because everybody doesnít agree on everything in this country & there are plenty of injustices all the time nationally & globally...stuff only God can fix

If they make the NFL the platform for these protests indefinitely then it will become very unpopular very soon
    Falcons must win now-Dr BOOM

There's no more hitting too hard(CTE), with the super state of the art views of the game's play we see game officials missing calls and then calling penalties for something that didn't happen. Players acting like a dog peeing after scoring a TD, you name it. I will include the NFL's propensity to address social issues such as the "Rooney rule." What a joke. Those type things come around naturally w/o some idiots creating a rule NFL franchises must abide. Yeah,...it don't look good for the NFL. It takes a loan from the bank to buy season tickets anymore. All most of us can afford is maybe a few games a season.

About that drama in every off season?haha You NFL fans will hear a whoooooole lot 'bout DeMaurice Smith soon. Guranteed I'll add. Smith is a definite "activist" so that means he's money-hungry for one thang(guaranteed contracts which will increase the money to the Union and money which goes in his pocket), and he's not just that but he's also a black activist. I knew we'd miss the great Gene Upshaw.

We older NFL fans have seen the game adulterated by activists.hahah like torpedoing yo damped self idiots. There was a day when a guy like McMahon wearing a head band with ROZELLE on it was thought to be radical?hahaha That was play-time, these protestors aren't playin' given the BS a 'goin on in the Steelers camp. When this crap effects the locker room good thangs ain't gonna happen.

Head Coach Material
    https://atl.247sports.com/Bolt/Sean-...tter-108777689

the game is over as it was in the 1990's,...it's a gang thang now. enjoy idiots