Thread: Here's the latest on the pop up issue guys.

Here's the latest on the pop up issue guys.

The site owner Quartermaster is having a health issue for which he will need surgery so a timeline to resolve the pop up issue is unknown.

In the meantime I will reiterate my recommendation that everyone download Adblock plus on their computer. It's free, quick & easy to do & best of all it's 100% effective.

That won't help with phones, but if you're like me your phone isn't your primary way to reach the site anyhow.
    "On to 2017"

I sent feedback to Google that his was not a malicious site too (and confirmed I am not a robot, lol).

The more we send that the quicker it will be removed from the list.

Hope & pray Quartermaster is ok and heals well!

You can get adblock Plus for Android

I am no longer getting flagged by Google after sending feedback about the site. FYI

See if you can find the place where it states "this is not a malicious site" and click yes/send.

Yeah it really sucks about the site, use adblock, I also recommend malware bytes to do a scan for any existing issues, from this site or others. All that being said, Bill aka "Q" s life might be at risk, let's all wish him well and send a prayer up for Bill Johnson if that is your thing. Hang in there, Jets have more wins than the Cardinals and I'm trying to find a way to enjoy this year with Cards sucking, site messed up, politics creeping into my happy time, and half my dynasty team on IR.
    NFLfans 2006, 2010 Fantasy Football Champion

Got ?

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    I am no longer getting flagged by Google after sending feedback about the site. FYI

See if you can find the place where it states "this is not a malicious site" and click yes/send.
    Yeah I did it, if they get enough people maybe it will work.
    NFLfans 2006, 2010 Fantasy Football Champion

Got ?