Thread: Valet entries prove paddock checked in 3 days before date given by authorities

Team Owner

Valet entries prove paddock checked in 3 days before date given by authorities

I couldn't convict based on that article. I see no absolute proof, just some speculation, conjecture & some anonymous sources.

I'm more than willing to believe there's a cover up by the cesspool; but I would need something more substantial than what I see in the article.
    "On to 2017"

Team Owner
    MASSIVE EVIDENCE MOUNTS VEGAS SHOOTING WAS AN ISIS ATTACK
    https://www.infowars.com/vegas-shoot...ence-suggests/

I put more credibility into rogue new sites than I do the American Pravda which is simply a mouthpiece for the deep state

This lowlife also visited several Middle Eastern countries and ISIS claims he converted to Islam 6 months ago.

Very strange.

Packers Moderator
    Again, Your listening to a guy who said 9/11 and Oklahoma City were government operations and Pat Tillman was really executed for speaking against the war.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Team Owner
    And you digest state run media, carry on
    Last edited by pope; 10-07-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by packfan1 View Post
    Again, Your listening to a guy who said 9/11 and Oklahoma City were government operations and Pat Tillman was really executed for speaking against the war.
    It's like The Enquirer. This site has a steady diet of mostly contrived nonsense, and every once in a while there is something that's actually substantive that they may get first. This is why I stopped watching Glenn Beck when he left Fox. When everything is a grand conspiracy and it all comes down to "connections" between corporations, governments, superPACs, special interest groups, etc., it's not hard to make a connect-the-dots case for many things. Still, there is just enough credibility there to make you wonder, if you know what I mean. And the same thing is seen on the other side of the aisle, where it's all evil CEOs, the GOP, the Koch Bros, BIG ______ and the tea party, etc. LOL

I learned some valuable lessons this election cycle and am much better at spotting BS. But for me it usually gets down to individual authors and reporters. Once you sell me BS, you'e done. But if people are honest in their reporting and don't oversell, by giving caveats, admit to speculation, etc., I'm fine with it. I haven't watched much of the InfoWars stuff (i.e. DISINFO WARS, as I dubbed it, lol), but the younger people there do seem to be a bit more credible than Alex Jones.

But pope is also correct in that much of the national channels like ABC and NBC and cable news sites like CNN and MSNBC and newpapers like the NYTimes, WaPo, et al are essentially propagandist outfits these days when it comes to politics and agenda.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 10-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Team Owner
    Move along folks, CNN & the FBI can't find any motive whatsoever, time to talk about the next hurricane.

A 64 year old man is Rambo, case closed, that's the ticket.

Packers Moderator
    Yes move along. I haven't given up on the notion that he has a support network or that he was tied to islamists. Standing in a window with a machine gun firing at unarmed civilians does not make him rambo. There was one shooter, him. Listening to networks that have a history of being sensationally full of crap will not make you better informed.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion