Thread: This pretty much sums it up!!!

This pretty much sums it up!!!

Dear the "just want to be entertained" crwod,

Watch and be educated.

https://www.facebook.com/barstoolspo...5869051512502/

I guess they should have signed Cutler instead. LMAO

Any of us could have made that clip.

Like I said, you know d@mn well what's coming. Whatever we need to get stud QB, we will be one pick shy.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    I guess they should have signed Cutler instead. LMAO

Any of us could have made that clip.

Like I said, you know d@mn well what's coming. Whatever we need to get stud QB, we will be one pick shy.
    The "fooled/entertained" crowd really need to watch that. Because the guy is 100% correct. Instead we have Slik leaving 50 posts all but confirming that NO lesson was learned from the abomination that was 2015. but hey...we ALMOST made the playoffs that year so it was all worth it!!!!

The Browns are playing Kizer. We are playing McCown.

JUST PLAY PETTY/HACK!!!!!!!!

Then if we win we can be excited about it. Why is this difficult? We are playing youth at EVERY POSITION except the most critical one, the one that has the most direct influence on wins and losses.

The f@cking Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post

Then if we win we can be excited about it. Why is this difficult? We are playing youth at EVERY POSITION except the most critical one, the one that has the most direct influence on wins and losses.

The f@cking Jets.
    Yeah but winning 5 or 6 or even 7 games with ZERO shot at any kind of playoff success is SO much more entertaining!!! Its pretty pathetic when the BROWNS of all teams are doing it right but the Jets (and a portion of their fan base) can't figure out how to do it right. I man if we were 2-2 and soon to be 3-2 witrh Petty or Hack in there...GREAT!!!! But playing a 37 year old and simultaneously blowing the chance at a top 3 pick in a QB heavy draft???? Did this team or "the fooled" learn ANYTHING from 2015??? Guiess not. SOJ....

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post

The f@cking Jets.
    I didn't see the game, but I heard McCown was beginning to show some signs of choking (even though the pick six was a fluke). Maybe he'll sh!t the bed at some point and Bowles' hand will be forced? Or, McCown could get injured (although hoping that would happen to Fitz didn't work,...the SOB even played with a broken thumb! ).

I didn't see the game, but I heard McCown was beginning to show some signs of choking (even though the pick six was a fluke). Maybe he'll sh!t the bed at some point and Bowles' hand will be forced? Or, McCown could get injured (although hoping that would happen to Fitz didn't work,...the SOB even played with a broken thumb! ).
    2 wins already and looking at 3...damage is already done.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    2 wins already and looking at 3...damage is already done.
    Parity is more real than ever. I expect some of these low win teams to rebound, and quickly.

LONG WAY TO GO.

And remember our saving grace -- Chubby Herm.

Parity is more real than ever. I expect some of these low win teams to rebound, and quickly.

LONG WAY TO GO.

And remember our saving grace -- Chubby Herm.
    LOL...can you believe it has come to this???? Its like Bizarro NFL. Only the Jets...

Agree with MSG, the damage is done. 4 teams are 0-4, two of which are the teams we expected to be fighting it out with for the top slot. Niners and Browns are 0-4. And if we beat the Browns they hold the tiebreaker over us too!!!! Seriously, who are the Niners going to beat? There's the #1, kiss it goodbye already. The Giants will win games, and Rivers will win some games, so the Chargers and Giants will finish ahead of us. it's the Browns for the #2. They are 0-4, we are 2-2 and we play them Sunday.

This is a MUST LOSE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JWilly; 10-06-2017 at 02:52 PM.