Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you down with the Wu Tank Clan, or the Marshmallow Mafia?

Are you down with the Wu Tank Clan, or the Marshmallow Mafia?

Some dummy at JN came up with that, I think it's funny. I know MSG is the Sith Lord of the Wu Tank Clan with Willy serving as his minister of propaganda and Dope as minister of defense.

I got a double agent in Geeza, Larry and NC have already pledged their support to the Marshamallow Mafia and I will use the GGTont contingent as minesweepers.

Come on down Ret! You know you want some marshmallows! The Brownies are coming up!
    Last edited by slikmojet; 10-06-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

you'll never see it through. you'll all be bickering with each other at 3-8. What happened? I'm shocked? I can't believe we just crumbled like this?

Well I'll give you this, the "marshmallow Mafia" is a perfect name because your specialty is feasting on cupcakes. Jay Quitler, and the lowly (10-25 last 3 years) Jags, two monster wins for the marshmallow mafia. Bring on the 4-32 Browns. Big game. BIG!!! Take that and we are 3-2!!! Oh yeah. Cupcakes?? Nah. We got a shot. Wait, we got the Pats twice, Falcons, Bucs, panthers, Chiefs too? Oh, dang. Anybody got some frosting we can smear on em? maybe we can get em down with frosting on em?

You rationalize it with the fact that there are no sure things at QB (almost ever), some of them might not even come out (P Manning redux), the Jets always screw up the pick anyway, and that these 2nd tier guys could be decent (D Watson redux).

I'll go with the latter, but I will not shed a tear if they lose out from here (although I would take wins vs. the Pats). Just rolling with the punches and catching whatever clips and games I can without Sunday ticket.

I'll spend more time sticking my Brady voodoo doll with pins than sitting on pins and needles in a Jets' OT game.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 10-06-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    you'll never see it through. you'll all be bickering with each other at 3-8. What happened? I'm shocked? I can't believe we just crumbled like this?

Well I'll give you this, the "marshmallow Mafia" is a perfect name because your specialty is feasting on cupcakes. Jay Quitler, and the lowly (10-25 last 3 years) Jags, two monster wins for the marshmallow mafia. Bring on the 4-32 Browns. Big game. BIG!!! Take that and we are 3-2!!! Oh yeah. Cupcakes?? Nah. We got a shot. Wait, we got the Pats twice, Falcons, Bucs, panthers, Chiefs too? Oh, dang. Anybody got some frosting we can smear on em? maybe we can get em down with frosting on em?
    Hah, not to mention that marshmallows are empty calories with no nutritional value. It's like candy to babes.

I care most about winning a Super Bowl and fielding Super Bowl caliber teams more often than not. Whatever it takes to achieve that, is fine by me.

yup, and before ANYTHING ELSE, that starts with the QB position. Just ask Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger who have singlehandedly sucked up like freaking 90% of the AFC's SB appearances since they've been NFL QBs.

Nah, Cousins can be that for us. Don't worry that he'll cost $25m on top of it making it a bit harder to field the rest of your team. Why try a stud blue chip QB prospect at $6m per, and spend more cash on the rest of your roster when you can get a "proven" QB like cousins for $25m, and spend less cash on the rest of your roster? Duh.

I send you to infiltrate deep into enemy territory and this is the shit you pull, you fucked the Mafia but the Mafia will get you now. You will want to camp out and do some roasting later on when the winning gets pretty, but will get a boot instead of a marshmallow.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 10-06-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Gator: Wu Tank's minister of the interior. Fcker went over to the darkside.

Can't trust a reptile around the camp fire.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 10-06-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Gator: Wu Tank's minister of the interior. Fcker went over to the darkside.

Can't trust a reptile around the camp fire.
    Slik, if the Jets need to see a Santeria bruja and mess with bloody chicken heads, well....

Team Owner
    characters rainbow brite.jpg

Slik's marshmallow mafia