But you saw it with Fitz right?

'Nuff said. Dope

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    But you saw it with Fitz right?

'Nuff said. Dope
    Yep, that's why he's YAM!
    "On to 2017"

Clutch, poise? He's 23!!! Dudes in year 3 with a team that got him with the #1 pick. That means they were the worst in football. Winston QBR 84, 86, 95. Team improving. QB improving. Ya know sometimes it takes a couple minutes to learn how to play QB at this level. Yeah, glad we stayed away and went with Fitz. What????

Give me Winston right now!! Please!!!
    Says Mr. FQBs are BORN. And you can raise a false dichotomy with Fitz all you like, no one railed against him more than yours truly, just saying that with that kid there are no promises and he's lacking what we are looking for in some areas.

Believe it or not, it is possible to remove him from the circumstances and look at the raw potential and m.o.

Did you watch the game? WTH was that last pass play?

I don't think he is ever going to be great -- the exact opposite of how I feel about DeShaum Watson.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 10-07-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Says Mr. FQBs are BORN. And you can raise a false dichotomy with Fitz all you like, no one railed against him more than yours truly, just saying that with that kid there are no promises and he's lacking what we are looking for in some areas.

Believe it or not, it is possible to remove him from the circumstances and look at the raw potential and m.o.

Did you watch the game? WTH was that last pass play?

I don't think he is ever going to be great -- the exact opposite of how I feel about DeShaum Watson.
    i agree with you. i do not watch much of winston past 2 years but watching him thursday he was beyond putrid. 3rd year and he plays like that....no thanks...

I'm not saying you wanted Fitz. I'm saying when you are glad we weren't in position to grab a blue chip prospect like Winston, we end up chasing after guys like Fitz instead.

I'm not saying you wanted Fitz. I'm saying when you are glad we weren't in position to grab a blue chip prospect like Winston, we end up chasing after guys like Fitz instead.
    I'm just glad we aren't pinning our hopes for the future (and present) on him, that's all. Obviously our situation sucks.

I hear ya, even the #1 overall guys are crapshoots. Hell there are plenty of doubters right now, and I'm talking BEFORE this injury that were questioning Luck. Stafford, Ryan, Luck, Winston, all these guys have detractors but I would take ANY OF EM over the horror of a QB scenario we have been suffering through for so long.

I hear ya, even the #1 overall guys are crapshoots. Hell there are plenty of doubters right now, and I'm talking BEFORE this injury that were questioning Luck. Stafford, Ryan, Luck, Winston, all these guys have detractors but I would take ANY OF EM over the horror of a QB scenario we have been suffering through for so long.
    I'd rather be where we are now. At least the Jets aren't foolng themselves into believing a cubic zirconia QB is a real diamond QB while paying a diamond price for a cubic zirconia.

We went through this with Buttfumble top five pick, the 'growing pains' we got sold the fantasy of a franchise QB. All that money wasted on him, all the YEARS they wasted on him a very talented team that should've won a lot more than it did WASTED on him.

I think one of the worst things a franchise can do especially now at the current going rate where non-superstar QBs are getting 25-27 million PER YEAR F'N INSANITY is to get married to one of these young, cubic zirconia QBs.

If a team is gonna make that type of investment the MONEY and the TIME ya better make sure he's a real diamond or you're effed.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 10-08-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    I'd rather be where we are now. At least the Jets aren't foolng themselves into believing a cubic zirconia QB is a real diamond QB while paying a diamond price for a cubic zirconia.

We went through this with Buttfumble top five pick, the 'growing pains' we got sold the fantasy of a franchise QB. All that money wasted on him, all the YEARS they wasted on him a very talented team that should've won a lot more than it did WASTED on him.

I think one of the worst things a franchise can do especially now at the current going rate where non-superstar QBs are getting 25-27 million PER YEAR F'N INSANITY is to get married to one of these young, cubic zirconia QBs.

If a team is gonna make that type of investment the MONEY and the TIME ya better make sure he's a real diamond or you're effed.
    So sayeth the complete moron who said we had to pay Fitzloser at least $18 mil so he could lead us to the promised land.

Your stupidity knows no bounds!
    "On to 2017"