Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad we didn't get near Winston

Glad we didn't get near Winston

he sucks.

Could have fooled me with back to back 4,000 yard seasons to start a career.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    Could have fooled me with back to back 4,000 yard seasons to start a career.
    Stats, shmats.

And 4000 nowadays is what 3000 used to be.

I want to see clutch, poise, good decision making. I see none of that with this dude.

BTW, WTH happened to Folk?

Clutch, poise? He's 23!!! Dudes in year 3 with a team that got him with the #1 pick. That means they were the worst in football. Winston QBR 84, 86, 95. Team improving. QB improving. Ya know sometimes it takes a couple minutes to learn how to play QB at this level. Yeah, glad we stayed away and went with Fitz. What????

Give me Winston right now!! Please!!!

He played a good game, Folk blew it.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Stats, shmats.

And 4000 nowadays is what 3000 used to be.

I want to see clutch, poise, good decision making. I see none of that with this dude.

BTW, WTH happened to Folk?
    Folk Folked up!

I certainly didn't expect a Mumbles D to continue to suck as bad as it has prior to this game. I'd take Jameis in a nanosecond.

Folk, on the other hand, looks like another feather in Mac's decision making hat for this year.

How good would have it looked for the Cheats to have had a losing record going into next week's game?
    "On to 2017"

He's another up & coming NFL/media fabricated 'star' QB.

23 years old. Year 3 in the NFL. 7 TDs, 3 INTs. Rating improving consistently each season. Currently 3rd in yards, 12th in QBR, tied for 6th in TDs. 2-2 with losses to Pats and Vikings (very tough opponents).

Yeah it's just a "fabrication" to expect him to become a star QB. Lord you are a dope.

The dude won EVERY GAME he played in college but 1. But thinking he could go on to become a star pro is "fabrication"

Only the mentally ill say things like this.

GG... THE FOOLED.
    Last edited by JWilly; 10-06-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    23 years old. Year 3 in the NFL. 7 TDs, 3 INTs. Rating improving consistently each season. Currently 3rd in yards, 12th in QBR, tied for 6th in TDs. 2-2 with losses to Pats and Vikings (very tough opponents).

Yeah it's just a "fabrication" to expect him to become a star QB. Lord you are a dope.

The dude won EVERY GAME he played in college but 1. But thinking he could go on to become a star pro is "fabrication"

Only the mentally ill say things like this.

GG... THE FOOLED.
    He's started since day 1 he's a veteran QB now. Andrew Luck took a team that finished with the #1 overall pick to the playoffs in his first season. How's that for progress?

You're throwing out stats I'm going by what I've seen of him. To me he doesn't POP.

I didn't watch last night's game so I can't speak on it I did watch the game against the Giants. I wasn't impressed he was throwing passes behind Desean Jackson. The cameras showed Desean Jackson he was very unhappy with his QB.

I don't see it with him just like I don't see it with the vast majority of young QBs Wentz, Carr, Goff, Garoppolo etc. the league/media is trying to pass off as the new must watch franchise QB superstars. That doesn't mean they can't turn out to be solid pro winning QBs but this idea that these guys are the new Favre, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Brady

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ganggreen76; 10-06-2017 at 09:38 PM.