Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad we didn't get near Winston

Hybrid View

Glad we didn't get near Winston

he sucks.

Could have fooled me with back to back 4,000 yard seasons to start a career.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    Could have fooled me with back to back 4,000 yard seasons to start a career.
    Stats, shmats.

And 4000 nowadays is what 3000 used to be.

I want to see clutch, poise, good decision making. I see none of that with this dude.

BTW, WTH happened to Folk?

Clutch, poise? He's 23!!! Dudes in year 3 with a team that got him with the #1 pick. That means they were the worst in football. Winston QBR 84, 86, 95. Team improving. QB improving. Ya know sometimes it takes a couple minutes to learn how to play QB at this level. Yeah, glad we stayed away and went with Fitz. What????

Give me Winston right now!! Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Clutch, poise? He's 23!!! Dudes in year 3 with a team that got him with the #1 pick. That means they were the worst in football. Winston QBR 84, 86, 95. Team improving. QB improving. Ya know sometimes it takes a couple minutes to learn how to play QB at this level. Yeah, glad we stayed away and went with Fitz. What????

Give me Winston right now!! Please!!!
    Says Mr. FQBs are BORN. And you can raise a false dichotomy with Fitz all you like, no one railed against him more than yours truly, just saying that with that kid there are no promises and he's lacking what we are looking for in some areas.

Believe it or not, it is possible to remove him from the circumstances and look at the raw potential and m.o.

Did you watch the game? WTH was that last pass play?

I don't think he is ever going to be great -- the exact opposite of how I feel about DeShaum Watson.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 10-07-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Says Mr. FQBs are BORN. And you can raise a false dichotomy with Fitz all you like, no one railed against him more than yours truly, just saying that with that kid there are no promises and he's lacking what we are looking for in some areas.

Believe it or not, it is possible to remove him from the circumstances and look at the raw potential and m.o.

Did you watch the game? WTH was that last pass play?

I don't think he is ever going to be great -- the exact opposite of how I feel about DeShaum Watson.
    i agree with you. i do not watch much of winston past 2 years but watching him thursday he was beyond putrid. 3rd year and he plays like that....no thanks...

I'm not saying you wanted Fitz. I'm saying when you are glad we weren't in position to grab a blue chip prospect like Winston, we end up chasing after guys like Fitz instead.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Stats, shmats.

And 4000 nowadays is what 3000 used to be.

I want to see clutch, poise, good decision making. I see none of that with this dude.

BTW, WTH happened to Folk?
    Folk Folked up!

He played a good game, Folk blew it.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

I certainly didn't expect a Mumbles D to continue to suck as bad as it has prior to this game. I'd take Jameis in a nanosecond.

Folk, on the other hand, looks like another feather in Mac's decision making hat for this year.

How good would have it looked for the Cheats to have had a losing record going into next week's game?
    "On to 2017"