Thread: Bump Stock

Bump Stock

They found their scapegoat..

Now they will make this "illegal" and feel better that they "did something". Never mind the fact that one can get the same effect with homemade alternatives or even just technique. But it gives them a chance to repeat all the nonsense and propaganda, beginning with Diane Franken-Feinstein. A semi-auto has to have the trigger pressed for each discharge. The next step will be banning semi-auto. So this will just another baby step of "progress" towards repealing the 2nd amendment.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen6; 10-05-2017 at 12:45 PM.

They should Waterboard his pompous bother just for the he'll of it.... and I would straight out torture the Asia babe...and I would dam sure freeze all the money this animal was handing out... imo they will find out this sick liberal had cancer and wanted to make a point.. he was scoping out rappers and rednecks.. sound like a arrogant progressive..

http://thefederalistpapers.org/secon...tm_campaign=LC

Excerpt:

However, back in 2010, President Obama’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives issued a statement saying that the stock was legal and did not constitute an illegal modification, according to CNS News.

A company called Slide Fire had earlier sent its patented replacement shoulder stock to ATF’s Firearms Technology Branch, asking for an evaluation of the device.

The ATF, in reply, wrote: “Your letter advises that the stock (referenced in this reply as a ‘bump stock’) is intended to assist persons whose hands have limited mobility to ‘bump fire’ an AR-15 type rifle.”

The device replaces the factory stock and grip. The replacement stock moves back and forth with the gun’s recoil, allowing it to fire rapidly and continuously as the trigger repeatedly is bumped into the shooter’s finger. A switch allows the user to select semi-automatic fire (one shot for each trigger pull) or the more rapid “bump fire.”

According to the ATF’s June 2010 letter: “The stock has no automatically functioning mechanical parts or springs and performs no automatic mechanical function when installed. In order to use the device, the shooter must apply constant forward pressure with the non-shooting hands and constant rearward pressure with the shooting hand. Accordingly, we find that the ‘bump stock’ is a firearm part and is not regulated as a firearm under the Gun Control Act or the National Firearms Act.”

I have a feeling we are being lied to... that weapon on the videos was miami vice like in firing , bump stock tricked my ass

Team Owner
    Just a diversion, this was the deep state who left footprints to eventually blame ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    I have a feeling we are being lied to... that weapon on the videos was miami vice like in firing , bump stock tricked my ass
    Agreed.

No way those long sustained bursts could come from a tricked up AR15. It would have jammed or melted.

That was a fully auto weapon, and probably more than one firing at once.