Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooter deliberately targeted country music concert so he could kill Trump supporters

Exclamation Shooter deliberately targeted country music concert so he could kill Trump supporters

"E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Packers Moderator
    Stop quoting inforwars. Those people are full of shit. There is an element of truth surrounded by complete horseshit.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by packfan1 View Post
    Stop quoting inforwars. Those people are full of shit. There is an element of truth surrounded by complete horseshit.
    No hard evidence yet, but those quotes sure do match my thoughts.

We need some solid dope from the investigators or more and more of this speculation will ensue.

Team Owner
    I wonder if useful idiot CIA puppet Jimmy Kimmel will blame islam in his opening monologue when the truth comes out

Quote Originally Posted by packfan1 View Post
    The video is what counts .
    what's why i said this - Here's a trustworthy voice .

PS - i thought i posted the youtube video only
    Last edited by Talon_60; 10-05-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Fantastic questions and observations..... they are claiming this old man was Rambo holding two high powered automatic machine guns ... for 10 mins...standing in front of a window 60 stories up.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Fantastic questions and observations..... they are claiming this old man was Rambo holding two high powered automatic machine guns ... for 10 mins...standing in front of a window 60 stories up.
    I think at least one of those has been debunked (the pussy hat pic)..

There were people who were telling us 9/11 was an accident until the second plane hit the 2nd tower, when the first was obviously no accident.

There are a lot of unanswered questions here, but consider this... what better way to destabilize and terrorize the country than to get us arguing over gun control and more divided than ever? Hell, we do their work for them.

It seems like half the country has forgotten who the real enemies are.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    I think at least one of those has been debunked (the pussy hat pic)..

There were people who were telling us 9/11 was an accident until the second plane hit the 2nd tower, when the first was obviously no accident.

There are a lot of unanswered questions here, but consider this... what better way to destabilize and terrorize the country than to get us arguing over gun control and more divided than ever? Hell, we do their work for them.

It seems like half the country has forgotten who the real enemies are.
    I'd like to hear an audio engineer describe the gun fire , is it really that many rounds per second as it sounds, or are there echos doubling or tripling the effect. There's only so many rounds a rifle barrel can fire befor over heating.

Celebrating in the 2nd Deck
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    I'd like to hear an audio engineer describe the gun fire , is it really that many rounds per second as it sounds, or are there echos doubling or tripling the effect. There's only so many rounds a rifle barrel can fire befor over heating.
    or.......... there are multiple shooters

This whole thing stinks
    they are not telling us the truth...so...what is the truth...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8PlQtImM8