Thread: The sevondary is playing lights out...

The sevondary is playing lights out...

And the young safeties, are playing sound football. Tackling with zest! I loved the way Maye laid the wood on my man Fournette, he took him on with gusto nesr the goal line and took him down. That's the fcking way you tackle, you have to love it, and both Adams and Maye love to tackle people.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

I saw a stat in a tweet this morning but didn't post it & now I can't find it.

But the gist of it was the improvement in pass D this year. Last year we were one of the worst teams in giving up long passes (I can't remember the exact yards they mentioned in the post) & this year we have improved substantially. Some credit for that obviously goes to our rookie safeties.
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    And the young safeties, are playing sound football. Tackling with zest! I loved the way Maye laid the wood on my man Fournette, he took him on with gusto nesr the goal line and took him down. That's the fcking way you tackle, you have to love it, and both Adams and Maye love to tackle people.
    Can you relax please...we faced a washed up jay Cutler and an even more shitty Blake Bortles. Tyrod Taylor isnt exactly Dan Marino and Carr got us for 220 even wiht his team rushing for 180. Adams and Maye (and McGuire to reference your prior post) are playing just fine for rookies, but can you not put them in Canton just yet.

As usual you jump the gun...

Team Owner
    Next week he'll be purchasing Super Bowl tix

MSG you are too eager to piss on everything man. Let me enioy a fcking win for chrissakes! I know we faced two crappy QB's but the young team was flying around, they played well, I was happy to see the kids lay some wood out there. There were encouraging signs yesterday.

I am not putting anyone in Canton, just saying Maye and Adams like to tackle people. Happy about the young guns. That can change obviously but why get upset over a hard fought win?

When they go 2-10 the rest of the way I will be the first one complaining and looking forward to the draft but for now I will take it one game at a time. Right now NE is down and the Jets are giving signs of life.

What if McCown fets hurt and Petty comes in and lights it up like Chad did in 02? Will you be upset then too?

I don't know anymore about this Darnold thing, I want wins right now, it's all I care for. You want losses? Fine, I won't criticize you or call you out, I understand your logic, understand mine!

We get fhe Brownies, another win in the bag!

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    MSG you are too eager to piss on everything man. Let me enioy a fcking win for chrissakes! I know we faced two crappy QB's but the young team was flying around, they played well, I was happy to see the kids lay some wood out there. There were encouraging signs yesterday.

I am not putting anyone in Canton, just saying Maye and Adams like to tackle people. Happy about the young guns. That can change obviously but why get upset over a hard fought win?

When they go 2-10 the rest of the way I will be the first one complaining and looking forward to the draft but for now I will take it one game at a time. Right now NE is down and the Jets are giving signs of life.

What if McCown fets hurt and Petty comes in and lights it up like Chad did in 02? Will you be upset then too?

I don't know anymore about this Darnold thing, I want wins right now, it's all I care for. You want losses? Fine, I won't criticize you or call you out, I understand your logic, understand mine!
    Fair enough. You just have a tendancy to go nuts over guys WAY too soon. I love what Adams and Maye seem to be doing. They should be back tghere for a decade for us. Cliaborn was always talented but aleays gets hurt. Burris? Who knows. But to say the secondary is playing "lights out" after we just stopped the immortal Jay Cutler and Blake Bortles is a bit much.