Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey NFL ESPN NBA and the rest of you cop hating douche bags (Las Vegas strip shooting

hey NFL ESPN NBA and the rest of you cop hating douche bags (Las Vegas strip shooting

Las Vegas just got hit with a mass shooting incident. To all you scumbags who want to cry for Micheal Bennett start crying for these Victims you scumbag F**KS. This sh*t is real You f**king disingenuous race baiting scumbags. Active shooter calls are the norm now and if you can't understand why the cops respond and handle it then heres my response to you GO F**K YOURSELVES

So far nothing on a suspect, Suspect is down but nothing else. Fired from a high point possibly from the mandalay bay tower into an open air concert. Sh8ts gonna be ugly. i hope not but not looking good

It sounds as though it maybe a home grown nut job, but zippo still nothing released by Police just media speculation

Jesus, 20 plus dead and that number maybe low, per the Sheriff of Las Vegas PD Some victims will be police officers

Say a prayer, unfortunately the number of dead appears to be larger then reported so far

50 plus dead 200 injured in Las Vegas

Just getting worse fellas

Vegas Massacre

was supposed to be a new thread..
    Last edited by ibleedgreen6; 10-02-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen6 View Post
    This is some horrible crap. Never heard of a 64 yo person doing sh*t like this. Who the hell knows why and it will be sometime before it really comes out. but i'm sure the media will give us their opinions as usual. Tough night out here

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen6 View Post
    I merged it IBG.
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    I merged it IBG.
    Yeah, I noticed after-the-fact.. Go ahead and re-merge if need be. Sorry 'bout that.