Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is SO AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    We are in complete agreement. McCags should have been ordered to continue the rebuild which was Idziks plan but he just couldnt draft for shit.

It was funny watching the Jets get some of the breaks they got yesterday where they probably enver get if they are a true contender. Powells flukeish TD run, a phantom holding call on Jax's late go ahead TD, marquise lee dropping a pass that puts them in FG range in OT. A Personal foul in OT that puts us right in FG range. Its like the football powers still have it in for us lol
    So true...for decades whenever we WANT to win those breaks go the other way and now that we dont we get them all over the place. Typical...

how about this board crying for a franchise qb tank job before last draft...nobody hear wanted desean watson i dont remember...the talk was there was no franchise qb in last draft and early returns say watson and the talk is trubisky and mahomes ... but we are sure there is one in the following draft. i am not buying it.....we will win next week and might not win another game, i mean there is so much season left...did anyone really believe that we were a 1 win team? and looking at the schedule wasn"t the first 5 games were where we were going to find some wins?and before you guys call me a fan that just wants to be entertained spare me...i am a fan that is not going to sit and cry all day....there is more then darnold , if he even comes out in this draft.....
    darnold,rosen,allen,rudolph,falk,jackson,stidham,m ayfield......are we sure who in that group is for real and who are the pretenders?

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post

BTW, I didn't realize Cam is 37! Had no idea he was that old.
    Cam Newton? He is 28

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Cam Newton? He is 28
    Hah, WTH did I hear yesterday? One of the commentators was making a point that "he" was in the rare instance of playing a QB that's older than him (i.e. Brady). Maybe he was referring to Brees, from last week, and I missed the beginning part??

That's what I thought. This is how rumors get started.

Oh BTW, and you an add that flukish "pick six" late in the game I just saw on the "highlights". That was classic SOJ snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...in a normal year where they are trying to win games..
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 10-02-2017 at 02:01 PM.

every win is a step in the direction of becoming a winning program. Every loss is a step in the direction of becoming a losing program. It's that simple

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    every win is a step in the direction of becoming a winning program. Every loss is a step in the direction of becoming a losing program. It's that simple
    Speaking of simple, what makes you think anyone wanted your input on this?
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    Speaking of simple, what makes you think anyone wanted your input on this?
    I only saw his quote because it was in your post (he is thankfully still on my ignore list) and all I can say is its an attitude like that whihc is why this team hasnt won a SB in 50 years. Its that simple.

no you guys are right, losing every game for the next 10 years, that should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    I only saw his quote because it was in your post (he is thankfully still on my ignore list) and all I can say is its an attitude like that whihc is why this team hasnt won a SB in 50 years. Its that simple.
    As I've said so often, his next intelligent post will be his 1st.
    "On to 2017"

if you can't enjoy the wins and you obviously can't enjoy the losses then why bother even watching at all?