Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is SO AWESOME!!!!

This is SO AWESOME!!!!

Nothing like squeaking past a doormat with a 37 year old at the helm for another meaningless win. I could ALMOST feel good about some of these extra wins if Petty were in there leading the way...but this???

I'm done for this year. I'm out. Hockey season starts in 4 days and I'll be all in on that and the baseball playoffs. The Jets? Not even gonna follow it. And if this merry band of dysfunctional morons thinks its best to finish with 5 or 6 wins to keep idiots like GG and Bit happy then much like Steppy said I may be ready to pull the plug for good. Both the NFL and the Jets give me no pleasure right now and only stress and unhappiness. So whats the point? Im am truly too old for this shit.

So yippie...5-11 and 9th pick here we come!!! Maybe we can take another DLman or 215pound ILB.

Go ahead. Call me a "bad fan". I don't care. This is just ridiculous how this team has gone after strategy this season. Dump all the vets and try to get a FQB...then sign and play a 37 year old journeyman who will be just good enough to keep you from getting that FQB. SOJ...
    Last edited by MSGold12; 10-01-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Nothing like squeaking past a doormat with a 37 year old at the helm for another meaningless win. I could ALMOST feel good about some of these extra wins if Petty were in there leading the way...but this???

I'm done for this year. I'm out. Hockey season starts in 4 days and I'll be all in on that and the baseball playoffs. The Jets? Not even gonna follow it. And if this merry band of dysfunctional morons thinks its best to finish with 5 or 6 wins to keep idiots like GG and Bit happy then much like Steppy said I may be ready to pull the plug for good. Both the NFL and the Jets give me no pleasure right now and only stress and unhappiness. So whats the point? Im am truly too old for this shit.

So yippie...5-11 and 9th pick here we come!!! Maybe we can take another DLman or 215pound ILB.

Go ahead. Call me a "bad fan". I don't care. This is just ridiculous how this team has gone after strategy this season. Dump all the vets and try to get a FQB...then sign and play a 37 year old journeyman who will be just good enough to keep you from getting that FQB. SOJ...
    Sorry to have been the harbinger of sorrow..

Relax, we'll be fine we'll have 80 million next year plus a first and a second rounder. Maybe not Darnold but I'm shooting for Rosen or Rudolph, maybe Falk.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Team Owner
    Well, it's been a fun and thoroughly disappointing ride.

See below
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Devils have two young skaters that are exciting to watch in zacha and hershier.... number 1 and 2 centers, I'm all in this year..too

Ok, I guess I can live with the win..

Kony Ealy got the game ball after recently losing his sister.

It's just a game people .. and a shitty one at that these days.

Team Owner
    Get ready for the Alex Smith era in 2018

This team even tanks at tanking

Like that shirt on the right, "my game, HIS glory" well done kony...

I dont know if you guys remember but I said during preseason dont be surprised if the Jets were 3-2 after week 5. Well beat the lowly browns next week and we are 3-2. I never thought this was 2 or 3 win talent team and the 0-16 talk was completely absurd. The good news is after next week there are a lot of losses on the horizon. We arent beating the Pats, Broncos, Panther etc.

Next I must say some of you are taking this tank stuff a bit too far. You really expect the players to go out there and lay down so we can draft the QB of our dreams (who hasnt even declared yet)? If anything all the tank talk that has been crammed down their throats all offseason and preseason has united the team. Just look at what some of the players are tweeting and saying in the post games. Ifts fueled them. You have a guy like Kony Ealy playing for his sister who he just lost. He doesnt give a shit about Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen

Also why would you expect Bowles who is coaching for his job and possibly his head coaching career to put the worst possible team out there so we can lose and draft a QB who he will never coach? If you were on the hot seat at your job would you purposely underperform? Show up late ever day, take 2 hour lunch breaks, leave early every day? So you cant blame bowles for playing a 37 year old QB if he helps him win games and save his job. You would do the same exact thing.

Like I said i watch teh games carefree now. i was having wrestling matches with my God son inbetween commercial breaks. I root for the young kids to play well. If we lose great if we win whatever. The Jets had franchise QBs under their noses many times over an decided to pass on them. THey didnt take Wilson, they didnt take Carr and although its still too early it looks like passing on Watson could have been a blunder too.

The Jets need to get out of their own freaking way.
    Last edited by JetsMan57; 10-02-2017 at 12:17 AM.

Assistant Coach
    I think including myself that this team would suck The sports writers were the Jets were going to tank, but someone forget to tell the Jets(puke). I am shocked!