Thread: Game Balls

Lord Of The Onion Rings

Game Balls

I give one. Cam. 4 total scores.856354104.jpg

Winningest QB in franchise history.
    Last edited by magnus; 10-01-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Lord Of The Onion Rings
    honorable mention to the entire D, helmed by renters Seymour and Cox. I ridiculed the way Marty Hurney handled the roster spots at the back of the roster but these two cats were not reasons to lose, though they had their moments and opportunities. Sure hope Coleman, Worley, and whatever the **** is Captain's problem, is resolved really soon.
    Last edited by magnus; 10-01-2017 at 09:42 PM.

I'll add in the o-line. Gave plenty of time except for a few plays. One of the sacks was a scramble for zero yards, so hard to classify that as a sack.

remsponge
    Funchess. Where was this the last two years? Late bloomer, I guess.
    "I don't know whether the world is run by smart men who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dan4GS View Post
    I'll add in the o-line. Gave plenty of time except for a few plays. One of the sacks was a scramble for zero yards, so hard to classify that as a sack.
    The line allowed him to hold the ball to allow folks to get open. Won't work against Denver, but...

A few points-Gano went from potential goat to hero. That kick (following a missed extra point) was clutch.

Shula had some formations that caused the db confusion--let's give him credit. He also used CMC as a decoy effectively.

Dickson was not Olsen, but he filled in admirably.

My game ball goes to TYLER LARSEN. If the OL plays well, the C usually called a good game. He is becoming quite the center.
    Nolledge is Pouer.

My game ball goes to the non-existent Patriots D :-) Our D definitely was not stopping Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Prashanth View Post
    My game ball goes to the non-existent Patriots D :-) Our D definitely was not stopping Brady.
    I will make a bold statement here: Our games against New England have been some of the best football games in team history.
    Nolledge is Pouer.