Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jax and Cleveland

Team Owner

Jax and Cleveland

Man I am excited to see what defensive player we take at 5 overall because BPA. But not to worry because not getting another good QB for the sake of a few meaningless wins against NFL doormats is going to really pay off this time.

The Miami win was a kick in the nuts. When we are 3-2 in a 2 weeks....wow. Can't wait.

You can see it coming a mile away. Same old Jets.

Best thing to do is to sit McCown down for these two games and throw in Hack to get him some development time against "beatable" opponents and throw the whole playbook in his lap just to throw him a brick while he's treading water. Let's him get kicked in the teeth a bit and then see how he responds...hopefully have him learn a bit more lessons, toughen the fuck up and improve his value....if he fails, just go back to McCown or Petty and maybe circle back to Hack around week 10 or 12 to see if there has been any development.

But no. We just HAVE to go and try to win the games because Bowles and the Players don't want to lose. This is when you need a GM and Owner to deactivate those players that will help you tank. We have ZERO margin for error now. Time to get serious about getting a FQB.

If they fail this time around....it might be the end of the Jets for me. I doubt it's an idle threat this time. My interest in the NFL is at an all time low. For SO MANY reasons. I've stopped watching most other games, focusing more on college now than the NFL anyway. If the Jets go and J-E-T-S this thing up and continue on like the completely inept joke of a franchise THAT THEY ARE, I might have to give the team and the league the boot in my house. I did it with the Knicks a long time ago when I saw Dolan was a total clown and couldn't make a strategic decision to save his own life. I see the same level of ineptitude from our present owner. The ONLY hope left here is seeing us get a top pick/high potential QB and seeing if Woody's brother got all the good genes (little brother though...so you know....how could he? I mean just look at David/Derek Carr).
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

I could see both of those games being losses.

Team Owner
    They need to entertain GGBit 4 or 5 times a year, that's all that matters.

I want Mason Rudolph

Jags might kick our ass, keep the faith

Packers Moderator
    Keep in mind, If you are following the Raiders/Browns method, you wont take a QB high. You'll use that pick for more picks, suck another year, build up cap space and take a QB in the second rd
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Team Owner
    This is sooooooo exciting. Coach Bowels is coaching for his life, running exotic blitzes. We have McCown, Kerley, Kearse, ASJ....they are all out there making plays today and it's a good thing to or we would not be developing any talent for next year. And now we just ran a fake to put the game on its head. Remind anyone of a similar situation that helped us miss out on Mariotta?

SAME OLD JETS

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Hopefully mccown reverts back to his pumpkin self now... bortles sux ... fire Morton he's too good here.

Who needs Dalvin Cook when we have MAGWYUH!!!!!!

6-10 BABY

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Who needs Dalvin Cook when we have MAGWYUH!!!!!!

6-10 BABY
    Who cares about RBs? You can draft a good one every year. Getting a rare shot at a QB though....

But that's ok. Bowles is working like crazy to stay employed here. Yippee!!!