Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes "Crappish" writes an effective column...

Sometimes "Crappish" writes an effective column...

In this case Mehta World Sleaze is manufacturing to light a fire under Mo's ass:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3528618
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Team Owner
    He's been invisible for 2 years, a giant steaming turd, hope they cut his a$$.

Hmmm Crappish I like it!!!

Perfect nickname for him.

He's been 'lighting a fire' under Mo's @ss since last season.

I'm not gonna bother to read that trash. Chances are good it reads just like his other hit pieces on Mo. When he calls out his butt buddy Sheldon Richardson for having 0 sacks so far in 2017 1 /1/2 sacks since the start of the 2016 season then I'll take a peek.

Has he ever heard of a paycut or restructured contract? We don't even know who's gonna be in charge of the roster come January or who the coach will be. I'd love to see Mo play with Jim Harbaugh as his HC.

Mo's not a bad guy, obviously he's not living up to that contract (he's been active from what I've seen) DL don't get paid the big bucks for things that don't show up on the stats sheet type of performances though. I don't see why the Jets would be so quick to dump him without trying to work something out first. He'll be 28 in 2018 the prime of his career he's been productive in the past. A former first round pick you don't just cut a guy like that I think.

Wilkerson in New England or Buffalo or Miami could be big trouble for the Jets down the line. He was high on the Giants 2016 free agent wish list too.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 09-30-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Any articles on his boy Richardson's 1.5 sacks since last year or Leonard Williams slow start to the season? Just keep targeting Mo. YAWN!

Team Owner
    How many more sacks did you want Richardson getting while playing ILB & OLB?

The only game I've watched this year, Leonard Wiliams was doubled all day long, teams can stone Mo with one dude and not worry about him the entire day.

Never said Mo isnt producing i just despise Manish and his constant attacks on the guy. Did he kick Manish's dog? Do the other beats relentlessly attack the guy? Its personal with Manish. Its well known if you dont play nice with him he does this routine. We saw it with Revis last year. He is a POS.

Richardson lined up plenty at the 3 tech last year and was ineffective i actually pay attention to the fronts when the Jets are on defense. This idea that he never lined up at the 3 last year is FAKE NEWS

3 games this year at the 3 tech 0 sacks and 6 tackles SIX!. I know i know he is "learning a new defense." Weird because Jermaine Kearse is also learning a new offense and balling.

Shells has a world of talent, he needs to produce. Bottom line.
    Last edited by JetsMan57; 09-30-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Never said Mo isnt producing i just despise Manish and his constant attacks on the guy. Did he kick Manish's dog? Do the other beats relentlessly attack the guy? Its personal with Manish. Its well known if you dont play nice with him he does this routine. We saw it with Revis last year. He is a POS.

Richardson lined up plenty at the 3 tech last year and was ineffective i actually pay attention to the fronts when the Jets are on defense. This idea that he never lined up at the 3 last year is FAKE NEWS

3 games this year at the 3 tech 0 sacks and 6 tackles SIX!. I know i know he is "learning a new defense." Weird because Jermaine Kearse is also learning a new offense and balling.

Shells has a world of talent, he needs to produce. Bottom line.
    Wilkerson is a BIG d-lineman.

He doesn't need to be a sacks monster to help the team. With his size he can be a force against the run.

They dominated last week that doesn't happen if Mo isn't doing his job he's a front line player nowhere to hide. If they dominate again this week ...

I've never been a fan of undersized (300 lbs or less) interior defensive lineman like Sheldon Richardson. Waren Sapp was the exception not the rule.

When I think of dominant interior d-lineman I think of Ted Washington, Tony Siragusa, Sam Adams, Vince Wilfork behemoths. I think Wikerson can be that kinda guy too when the Jets drafted him he was listed as a DT why they moved him to DE? He's a monster.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 09-30-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    Wilkerson is a BIG d-lineman.

He doesn't need to be a sacks monster to help the team. With his size he can be a force against the run.

They dominated last week that doesn't happen if Mo isn't doing his job he's a front line player nowhere to hide. If they dominate again this week ...

I've never been a fan of undersized (300 lbs or less) interior defensive lineman like Sheldon Richardson. Waren Sapp was the exception not the rule.
    Mo had 10.5 sacks two years ago before the contract so please stop with this big dlineman stuff. Last year he got a semi pass because of the broken leg. This year he said he would "dominate" again and hasnt so far. Though last week i thought he played well and didd a lot of things that didnt show up in the stat sheet, but again we need more bang for the buck we are giving him.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Mo had 10.5 sacks two years ago before the contract so please stop with this big dlineman stuff. Last year he got a semi pass because of the broken leg. This year he said he would "dominate" again and hasnt so far. Though last week i thought he played well and didd a lot of things that didnt show up in the stat sheet, but again we need more bang for the buck we are giving him.
    If the Jets are stupid enough to cut Wilkerson and he signs with New England they'll regret it.

A restructered contract, pay cut or a trade should be the ONLY options with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    If the Jets are stupid enough to cut Wilkerson and he signs with New England they'll regret it.

A restructered contract, pay cut or a trade should be the ONLY options with him.
    Who cares they can sign daffy duck and they are going to win with belly and brady