Thread: Darnoldt tonight 10:30pm ESPN

Darnoldt tonight 10:30pm ESPN

I'm especially interested to see how he rebounds from his first truly underwhelming game. He wasn't literally bad or anything, he was still a super stud prototype prospect having an off night, (for him) but I'm psyched to see the response going against a ranked opponent (#16 Wash St)

Not that it matters, we are lining up perfectly for a nice 4 or 5 slot in the draft. But... no worries Jet fans, Kiper's big board is out and he's got the Florida St safety at #5!!!!! Jackpot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    I'm especially interested to see how he rebounds from his first truly underwhelming game. He wasn't literally bad or anything, he was still a super stud prototype prospect having an off night, (for him) but I'm psyched to see the response going against a ranked opponent (#16 Wash St)

Not that it matters, we are lining up perfectly for a nice 4 or 5 slot in the draft. But... no worries Jet fans, Kiper's big board is out and he's got the Florida St safety at #5!!!!! Jackpot!!!!
    In your heart of hearts (whatever that means) you know that he's going one slot before the Jets pick in the first.

I hope he has more underwhelming performances.

That's fine, because it means we have the #2 pick.

We'll take the other blue chip thanks.