Thread: Politics

Politics

WOW, it seems as if these college educated idiots have finally seen their so called protests do damage to the league and their brand.

Aaron Rodgers was so smart he knew the fans would do this for the players.....but the camera's desperately tried to find fan's locking their arms. they did find a few, news reported 5% did!

If you wish to be political, given the salary of a mere rookie, you can afford a 30 minute commercial and pay for it! But to be coersed by the devious media into protesting and reacting to Trump's statement show's them to be nothing more than ignorant sheep!

Since seeing actual fan reaction and not listening to that Morning Joke fools, now the sheep have decided to stand locking arms.............same as kneeling you college educated idiots!

NO
    FANS
    LEFT
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

All I wanted to do last weekend is at least to see some highlights of Detroit - Atlanta. This should be no problem during halftime of SNF or MNF, but turns out no can do. The halftime started out as usual by showing big plays of the game already seen, okay I sat through that. Then they showed all the different anthems instead of showing highlights of the other games.

I could used that time more usefully but no, I waited in vain for... no highlights.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    All I wanted to do last weekend is at least to see some highlights of Detroit - Atlanta. This should be no problem during halftime of SNF or MNF, but turns out no can do. The halftime started out as usual by showing big plays of the game already seen, okay I sat through that. Then they showed all the different anthems instead of showing highlights of the other games.

I could used that time more usefully but no, I waited in vain for... no highlights.
    We most likely differ in some views but we are in total agreement with this. Man,...we wanna watch football not this stuff. It's like we can't escape this DRAMA all the time. I've avoided these childish antics to the best of my ability. Refusing to go into it, knowing this crap will end soon once the millionaire babies find another thing to do like act like a dog peeing?,...hahaha these boys are CHILDREN.