Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

  1. #1

    White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

    Yeah, it's Huff & Puff Po, but this is the narrative they hope to feed..and we need to be aware of it and all their bullsh!t semantics to address this with the drones who've fallen for their scheming..

    White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy



    The absence of white athletes kneeling for the anthem Sunday was a particularly illustrative moment in white privilege.

    See, for white athletes the anthem and American flag do represent freedom, liberty and whatever other amorphous American values one might ascribe these symbols. So, from their view, kneeling would be disrespectful to the privileges a white supremacist nation affords them.

    [...]

    blah, blah, blah...
    Last edited by Talon_60; 09-28-2017 at 03:06 PM.

  2. #2
    BTW, it's funny this should come out as we had a similar discussion at dinner last night.

    It was a late dinner at a local mom & pop and the Sox were on. Michael Jackson's "PYT" played in the background in the lounge. My teenage daughter wondered aloud why he was so famous, based on only hearing his songs. My wife and I explained that he was a great entertainer and dancer, and his songs were choreographed in intricate detail. Also, he sounded like Bruno Mars, to put it in her realm. It then dawned on me how we hold people up on merit, not skin color, in our society. We had a discussion on how so many famous people have been minorities and it didn't matter. I then noticed all the different skin tones in the Sox lineup and the attractive and courteous waitress who looked Cape Verdian (something I would normally not make note of). All around the bar, a diverse crowd enjoying a meal and the night and each other.

    I think that this narrative they are pushing here is so ridiculous to most Americans because they do not see it, unless they are looking for it (or pushing it). True, some do, and it pains me to hear the stories I am told that still happen today, but is that endemic and representative of America in general? Because, from my angle, MLK Jr's dream is more alive today than ever, despite what we are told by the MSM and publications like this that tear at the scab and stir the pot.

  3. #3
    Again...unless you fall into lock step wiht the leftist agenda, you are branded a racist, bigot, homophobe, sexist, white privilege beneficialry or white supremacist. Ad this from the side that preaches tolerance and freedom of speech and expression.

    Gotta love the direction America is heading.

  4. #4
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,104
    Trump got a lot of minority votes, more than the average (R)

    The "white supremacist" narrative being spun by the left and American Pravda is to brainwash minorities, Trump's agenda would actually help their lives for the better if ever implemented, the left is frightened to death of that.

    The left would rather keep african americans & hispancs on their voting plantation rather than make their lives better.

  5. #5
    Head Coach Material Talon_60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    S. Jersey
    Posts
    9,231
    Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Trump got a lot of minority votes, more than the average (R)

    The "white supremacist" narrative being spun by the left and American Pravda is to brainwash minorities, Trump's agenda would actually help their lives for the better if ever implemented, the left is frightened to death of that.

    The left would rather keep african americans & hispancs on their voting plantation rather than make their lives better.
    Trump's agenda should have started first with Infrastructure followed by Taxes then Repeal & Replace . The people would have been served right off the bat . It would have forced Bipartisanship and would have given momentum to Repeal & Replace. The Revenue Neutral crew would have been swept along with the wave.
    Unfortunately that ship has sailed .

    PS - Schumer said they were scared to death Trump would have started off with Infrastructure
    Last edited by Talon_60; 09-28-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"


  6. #6
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon_60 View Post
    Trump's agenda should have started first with Infrastructure followed by Taxes then Repeal & Replace . The people would have been served right off the bat . It would have forced Bipartisanship and would have given momentum to Repeal & Replace. The Revenue Neutral crew would have been swept along with the wave.
    Unfortunately that ship has sailed .

    PS - Schumer said they were scared to death Trump would have started off with Infrastructure
    Didn't matter what he started with they'd have derailed & delayed, both parties which are really one party are heavily invested in his failure

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Again...unless you fall into lock step wiht the leftist agenda, you are branded a racist, bigot, homophobe, sexist, white privilege beneficialry or white supremacist. Ad this from the side that preaches tolerance and freedom of speech and expression.

    Gotta love the direction America is heading.
    True, and my hope is that some earnest young folks and perhaps even disillusioned old who were ensnared in this BS while in college but are not on board with this radical side see the light and snap out of it. I mean, they are coming full court press 24/7 from all angles and forcing people to confront their nonsense in all areas of daily life now. Nothing is sacred or off-limits anymore. I am hoping this onslaught wakes some people up. Not to "the conversation", which in my experience is a very short give-and-take of recycled talking points I call "The Game", but instead to REALITY, starting with the fact that the left is corrupt and deceitful and ugly ... and now transparent.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-29-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO