Thread: I want Bit, Gund and Urban to justify this one for me, maybe Willy too...

I want Bit, Gund and Urban to justify this one for me, maybe Willy too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qazPaUsbWkI

I don't get it, I thought Antifa was put together precisely to stop this kind of violent behavior. Bit posted a cartoon not long ago basically explaining why violence is justified on the part of the "antifacists" but when I lampooned his pathetic cartoon, he disappeared like the coward that he is. Now I want the local social justice warriors, the ones that have some balls left, not this emasculated mess that Bit is, to explain to me why it is justified for Antifa to go around punching random white people, or black for that matter who don't agree with their deranged communist ideology.

I want to understand why and I want to go toe to toe here until the end, who wants to take gaunlet for the commies first? I wish Smugsie was around too so I could trash his commie ass, but you guys will do for now.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 09-28-2017 at 06:03 AM.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

No takers???

Team Owner
    Bit's wife bends him over with a strap on nightly, that I'm convinced of, he does what he's told, he thinks as he's told, he's a mindless brainwashed toad.

The commies won't go anywhere near this thread

They also ran away when I asked them why hate speech from Louis Farrakhan, BLM, Black Panthers etc. doesn't give the other side the right to commit violence against them in the streets..........crickets.

The people that are directing the take a knee crowd on Sundays are the same people that tell these kids to go punching "transformatives" They are one and the same, frolicking down the street hand in hand.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 09-29-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Team Owner
    Obama, Soros and the rest of the marxists are behind all of it.

The enemy within.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Bit's wife bends him over with a strap on nightly, that I'm convinced of, he does what he's told, he thinks as he's told, he's a mindless brainwashed toad.

The commies won't go anywhere near this thread

They also ran away when I asked them why hate speech from Louis Farrakhan, BLM, Black Panthers etc. doesn't give the other side the right to commit violence against them in the streets..........crickets.
    Bit-Kaepernick,

You hear those crickets? They know they can't take on this one, and they know once they get taken apart here, I will move on through association and take apart their whole belief system, they worship a cult, they're cultists, they cannot defend their cult, the only thing they're good at is shouting their mantras.

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    No takers???

Those are the results that Silk gets when he entitles the thread like I want Bit, Gund and Urban to justify this one for me, maybe Willy too..., given the total lack of cooperation with any sort of dialogue he's given in the past.