Bwahahaha judge Moore trounces swamp pig Strange

30mill down the drain from the GOP clown car

Retire swamp creatures, you're all going to be voted out on your a$$es

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...senate-runoff/

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    30mill down the drain from the GOP clown car

Retire swamp creatures, you're all going to be voted out on your a$$es

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...senate-runoff/

Hopefully Trump gets a clue now, moving forward..

Fuck Mitch McConnell! I hope all these fresh blood grass root republicans get the swamp creatures out one by one, what the hell was Trump doing backing Strange? Mike Cernovich called him out on that one.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Fuck Mitch McConnell! I hope all these fresh blood grass root republicans get the swamp creatures out one by one, what the hell was Trump doing backing Strange? Mike Cernovich called him out on that one.
    Mark Levin has a theory ... he said he heard Trump say that he didn't think that Moore could defeat the Dem challenger. (Hmm, now where have we heard THAT (BS) before? )

So Levin thinks that the swamp creatures (Ryan, McConell, et al) convinced Trump they would lose the seat if Moore wins the nom.

Trump needs to start listening to his base and better advisors, is all I will say on that...
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-27-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Team Owner
    Trump is surrounded by the GrandOldPu$$y party & deep state goblins all day long, his supporters in the WH have all been purged or left.

What is he doing? Getting bad advice & he's banned from all media outlets who tell the truth

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Trump is surrounded by the Grand Old Puss party & Deep State Goblins all day long. His supporters in the WH have all been purged or left. What is he doing? Getting bad advice...
    So what is he doing? I'll tell you what: Trump will never drain the swamp.

The swamp is in his veins, and so many of you have been sadly mistaken.

LOL

See What Triggered MSNBC To Cut Off Roy Moore's Victory Speech

screenshot/MSNBC

ByRobert Kraychik
    September 27, 2017

On Tuesday night, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell cut off Republican Roy Moore’s victory speech while his remarks focused on God.

"What I’ve been told by control room is that he’s been speaking about God, and about God almost exclusively, with I think, so far no real reference to his opponent or Donald Trump,” said O’Donnell.
    Below is a partial transcript of Moore’s God-focused remarks:

We have become a nation that has distanced yourself from the very foundation. [George] Washington said of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion, and morality are indispensable. … We've got to recognize that we've been separated by something that separation of church and state doesn't stand for. It doesn't separate us from God. Nothing can separate us from God.

We are all created in the image of God. I recall what Harry Truman said in his inaugural address. The American people stand firm in the faith which has inspired this nation from the beginning. We believe that all people are created in the image of God and from that faith we will not be moved. We've been moved.

Watch the video below.

O’Donnell then pointed to comments Moore made in 2005, saying “homosexual conduct should be illegal” given the Supreme Court’s usurpation of the legislative branch’s role.

A special election will be held on December 12 for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, with Moore facing off against Democrat candidate Doug Jones.

CNN’s Andrew Kacyznski is central in framing Moore as bigoted against homosexuals, describing him as opposed to "LGBT rights."

H/T Cameron Cawthrone at Washington Free Beacon.
    Follow Robert Kraychik on Twitter.

Assistant Coach
    He is entitled to his belief! He doesn't change because of a change in the political winds!

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Mark Levin has a theory ... he said he heard Trump say that he didn't think that Moore could defeat the Dem challenger. (Hmm, now where have we heard THAT (BS) before? )

So Levin thinks that the swamp creatures (Ryan, McConell, et al) convinced Trump they would lose the seat if Moore wins the nom.

Trump needs to start listening to his base and better advisors, is all I will say on that...
    Ronald Reagan endorsed incumbent, Establishment Republicans all the time. You can look it up. His reasoning was that he wanted a strong GOP.

I don't think that's Trump's logic at all though. I believe Trump is giving his public support to Establishment candidates and policies, so the GOP can't publicly say he's actively subverting them.