Thread: Jerry Jones gets it

Jerry Jones gets it

At least some one does. LOL

I was mortified when they call came out and KNEELED (and the place errupted with BOOOS!! LOL). But then they stood for the anthem, ALL of them on BOTH teams (imagine that!), and the crowd went nuts as Jordan Sparks belted it out!

I then immediately turned to the Sox game and On Demand as this game was boring. LOL

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ds&utm_term=DW
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-26-2017 at 02:34 AM.

Assistant Coach
    Bravo Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys!

Jones and the other owners got involved because of one word Trump uttered -
    "Boycott !"
    .... that's the only reason but one that will never be mentioned.
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

What is there to celebrate? They all took a knee for what. Hmmm did Jerry and the Cowboys seem to forget the dallas 5 that were ambushed!! Are they protesting a false agenda to demonize law and order started by the ex fraud in charge Odumbo? Or are they just showing stupid unity against the President who called them all out as douche bags for politicizing entertainment. Which is it and can any of these twats explain it

Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    What is there to celebrate? They all took a knee for what. Hmmm did Jerry and the Cowboys seem to forget the dallas 5 that were ambushed!! Are they protesting a false agenda to demonize law and order started by the ex fraud in charge Odumbo? Or are they just showing stupid unity against the President who called them all out as douche bags for politicizing entertainment. Which is it and can any of these twats explain it
    There are many selfish reasons to kneel, but only one reason to stand at attention, remove one's hat, and place one's hand over one's heart.

What I love is as soon as they all knelt, the place erupted in boos! LOL

Then they all stood in respect of the anthem and flag.

Good thing you posted this because in every news paper the cover had Jones kneeling... I said what a douche when I saw it thinking it was during. Time to boycott espn ABC deisny I already stopped ordering from amazon

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Good thing you posted this because in every news paper the cover had Jones kneeling... I said what a douche when I saw it thinking it was during. Time to boycott espn ABC deisny I already stopped ordering from amazon
    Yeah, even the Daily Wire had a disingenuous headline that earned a "shame on you" comment from yours truly.

This headline used to read DURING instead of BEFORE:

WATCH: Crowd Erupts In Anger After Entire Dallas Cowboys Team Kneels DURING National Anthem

It didn't fit the Trump bashing narrative.

Fortunately they changed it, but the Facebook post still reads "DURING".

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    They tried in the preseason to wear a remembrance ribbon on their helmets but Goddell shot it down!