By Matt Lombardo
NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles head coach Doug Pederson says that his team won't forget Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham's pantomiming a dog urinating in the Lincoln Financial Field end zone after catching a touchdown in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 27-24 Eagles win.

Beckham made a leaping reception near the back of the end zone and crawled on all fours back into the end zone, where he lifted his leg as if urinating like a dog, with 12:45 remaining and the Giants trailing the Eagles 14-7.

Reluctantly, Pederson addressed Beckham's antics during his Monday press conference, and admitted the celebration is one the Eagles will remember when the NFC East rivals meet again in Week 15.

"Our players see it," Pederson said Monday. "Our fans see it. I think it's one of those things you just sort of file away in the back of your mind , and you just remember those things. And you move on.

"It's unfortunate. I have to control our guys, obviously. Every other coach has to control their players. It's something that you don't want to see, obviously, in the game. I think it takes a way from a great play that he just made."

Beckham had a game-high nine catches for 79 yards and two touchdowns.

However, it might not have been the dog antics that raised the most ire with Eagles defensive players.

Following Beckham's second touchdown catch of the game, he raised his first in the air appearing to mock Malcolm Jenkins' protest during "The Star-Spangled Banner." Jenkins has advocated for criminal justice reform.

Pederson didn't dispel the notion that Jenkins was aggressive when he took a shot at Beckham and was penalized for pass interference with 4:15 left in the game.

"I think it's possible," Pederson said. "I think. At the same time, it was a quick snap. Jalen Mills was caught off guard. Odell was behind our defense on that play. Malcolm knew that it was going to be a big play, possibly a touchdown, or wasn't going to be a play at all. He felt it was a good time to take a hit, take the flag."

The bitterness in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game could lead to an extra-tense atmosphere when these teams meet in December at Met Life Stadium.