Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OTP - Fuck Tom Brady!

OTP - Fuck Tom Brady!

He just sold out to the left, fuck this guy:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...=1&show-more=1
    Last edited by ret2ski; 09-27-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Not to EVER defend Tom Brady BUT:

1. He was a known Trump supporter before, during and after the election
    2. Most of his teammates were/are not.
    3. Trump is now the new "lightening rod" for this assinine "movement"
    4. There is NO WAY Brady at age 40 is going to chance alienating his teammate (and specifically the ones whose job it is to keep him upright). So...he came out and said what he said. Which by comparison is fairly tame from some of the othe comments from these dumb ass athletes (BOTH white and black btw before anyone tries to jump on the racism card).

They are all a bunch of pussies...and Keap is as big of a fraud in this whole charade as MIcheal Brown was.

Team Owner
    Even Rex sold out now that he's employed by MSESPN

Sackless cowards

The "Son of a B****H" part is what gave them the out. They could claim it "crossed the line" and ignore the content after that and go full PC. It's gutless, but I can see how someone would want to distance themselves from it.

As usual, Trump comes along and calls bullsh!t on a given situation and people freak out. They should be used to it by now.

But also true is that people who try and scapegoat him and demonize him end up with shorter careers. We shall see what comes of this, but them framing it as uniting against the meanie Trump is not selling in many circles. Just like the divisiveness, this angst was already there, under the surface. Trump simply lit the fuse, as he does so well.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Even Rex sold out now that he's employed by MSESPN

Sackless cowards
    Are you f’ing kidding me? This is an off topic thread. F Brady and Trump.

This is a NY Jets forum. Would you rather talk about killing ni99ers and Jews?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
    How does Geno Smith and Mark Sanchez stay in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Not to EVER defend Tom Brady BUT:

1. He was a known Trump supporter before, during and after the election
    2. Most of his teammates were/are not.
    3. Trump is now the new "lightening rod" for this assinine "movement"
    4. There is NO WAY Brady at age 40 is going to chance alienating his teammate (and specifically the ones whose job it is to keep him upright). So...he came out and said what he said. Which by comparison is fairly tame from some of the othe comments from these dumb ass athletes (BOTH white and black btw before anyone tries to jump on the racism card).

They are all a bunch of pussies...and Keap is as big of a fraud in this whole charade as MIcheal Brown was.
    Anything that involves: “The world is better off without ni99ers, Jews, Hispanics (that are not gardeners), Muslim and gays”, should be in the off topic section.

Lynch them all. “Get a rope”. Did I miss anyone?

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by URBANJET View Post
    Are you f’ing kidding me? This is an off topic thread. F Brady and Trump.

This is a NY Jets forum. Would you rather talk about killing ni99ers and Jews?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

I'd rather put your ignorant a$$ on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    The "Son of a B****H" part is what gave them the out. They could claim it "crossed the line" and ignore the content after that and go full PC. It's gutless, but I can see how someone would want to distance themselves from it.

As usual, Trump comes along and calls bullsh!t on a given situation and people freak out. They should be used to it by now.

But also true is that people who try and scapegoat him and demonize him end up with shorter careers. We shall see what comes of this, but them framing it as uniting against the meanie Trump is not selling in many circles. Just like the divisiveness, this angst was already there, under the surface. Trump simply lit the fuse, as he does so well.
    I'm trying so hard to stay out of this, but I'm just gonna make one basic point.

Trump's SOB comment might have actually resonated had he said the SAME about all the white supremacist groups when they marched in Charlotesville. Just sayin. he went SOFT on them right out of the gate, SLIGHTLY increased his rhetoric on them after massive push back, but goes right at "fire those SOBs" here. um kay.

F@ck politics.
    F@ck whether you think Obama was a shitty politican or shitty president.
    F@ck if you think Trump is doing some good things in the office.

All i'm gonna say is this, on the scale of being a good, decent human being, Trump is a shitty "good decent human being." And that ain't got nothing to do with politics. There have been shitty human beings who are good politicians and have done good for the this country and this world. i'm just telling you that Trump, right or wrong per issue, is a shit human being.

Just be consistent Donny. Condemn them ALL. The boy who cries half wolf, sometimes.
    Last edited by JWilly; 09-25-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by URBANJET View Post
    Anything that involves: “The world is better off without ni99ers, Jews, Hispanics (that are not gardeners), Muslim and gays”, should be in the off topic section.

Lynch them all. “Get a rope”. Did I miss anyone?
    WTF are you talking about?

Go to extremes much?????

And you do know I am Jewish right?

I’m surprised you didn’t do it already.

I will continue to enjoy reading your posts about the NY Jets. It was fun being part of the long and suffering Jets fan club. Misery loves company.