Thread: The Ice

Head Coach Material

The Ice

You bunch of spoiled brats. No wonder the NFL is goin' downhill when there's fans who don't even know,...muy mucho. No one, nobody's celebrating the Falcons QB play to start this 2017 season.

Did anyone see the accuracy of Matty's passes yesterday? He had 24 completions with 35 attempts. Two of the INTs were perfectly placed passes which were tipped in the air by a sudden "skillet hands" syndrome attack, so it should've been 26 completions. After 3 games the boy is completing 68.8% of his passes,...wow.

Matty's best passes are those that go down the field around 15 to 20 yards from the line of scrimmage. He's able to hit the WR in stride which is devastating when there's a stallion like Julio catching a perfectly thrown pass. Yesterday, with the run game a goin' and the play action, the Falcons offense ran up well over 400 yds on a pretty good defense. But the opening drive for a TD was beautiful. There were several 3rd and longs on that drive that were converted solely cause Matty's passes were,...perfect even when he was being pressured.

People become accustomed to lots of things, and taken for granted. It has been an extreme *luxury* watching this boy pass the ball for the last 9 years. He alone is the reason why the Falcons turned around from a screwed up losing franchise to a respectable one. Yep,...HE ALONE. The boy played behind two of he worst O-lines in NFL history,...2013, 14, and STILL passed for over 400 yards both season?hahaha it was funny back then,...Matty KNEW he had no time to throw back then so guess what he did? He *learned* to get the throw away super fast, like less than 2 seconds but,...but he was still hitting receivers in they hands, amazing adjustment knowing he was never gonna have time to throw deep unless it was a setup play or a rollout.

Oh yeah,...look how easy Matty learned the West Coast Offense. Remember in how scrool in Pennsylvania, at Boston College and in the first 7 years in the NFL he always played in a classic NFL offensive scheme. Then came Kyle Shanny in 2015. As we know Michael Vick never learned the WCO but hell, he never learned any offense. Now he's a reporter.haha Steve Young was wrong. He said it takes 3 years for a QB to grasp the WCO. Matty had it sussed from the start and never playing in the scheme. Oh well, someone has to point shit out here, no one else will.

Enjoy Falcons fans and remember our former QB greats,...David Archer, Jeff George, Chris Redman, Joey Harrington and just read fans of other teams' posts 'bout they QB situations. Forget that the media won't *market* a QB who is my opinion is the best in the entire NFL, just sayin' why not brag?

The place I went to didn't have the full cable set up and only Jet's- Fin's were on at the time. I didn't stay long and later substituted you for the SNF Redskins - Raiders game. That turned out to be pretty entertaining even though it was a blowout. Raiders only got points off T/O's and my God, couldn't move the ball against the Skins D at all.

Carr sucks. Strange to think that this was the same team that blew away Jets last week.

I couldn't get the Jet's - Fin's game on the AM radio which normally advertises itself as home for the Dolphins with a former Marino WR play announcer who follows the team. The station didn't pick it up! Wonder why? The short answer is they knew something ahead.

That's right, when you get into these NY games them sports books places might have the game set up ahead. Which is why watching all these routine interdivisional games is kind of a waste. I just focus on results that count instead of sitting thru a soap opera. You know the old ladies get all choked up over every nuance, that's not for me.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    The place I went to didn't have the full cable set up and only Jet's- Fin's were on at the time. I didn't stay long and later substituted you for the SNF Redskins - Raiders game. That turned out to be pretty entertaining even though it was a blowout. Raiders only got points off T/O's and my God, couldn't move the ball against the Skins D at all.

Carr sucks. Strange to think that this was the same team that blew away Jets last week.

I couldn't get the Jet's - Fin's game on the AM radio which normally advertises itself as home for the Dolphins with a former Marino WR play announcer who follows the team. The station didn't pick it up! Wonder why? The short answer is they knew something ahead.

That's right, when you get into these NY games them sports books places might have the game set up ahead. Which is why watching all these routine interdivisional games is kind of a waste. I just focus on results that count instead of sitting thru a soap opera. You know the old ladies get all choked up over every nuance, that's not for me.
    The only nuance I can see is that your post has absolutely nuthin' to do with Matt Ryan. I've been on sites in the past if you broke a thread you'd be warned. The original post is about Matty, not NY bullshit man. Tryin' to be nice here,...the Falcons don't play the Skins nor Raiders so I really don't care. But I will say the intra conference games are very important. It starts next week in Atlanta,...the Bills come to town. Then after the bye your Phins and then the Pats, so

Oh wait,...to keep aligned with the purpose of this thread,...Matty is a great QB destined for the HOF.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 09-25-2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: additional

Ok be cool like Matt Ice.