Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just so you all know ....

Just so you all know ....

Haven't watched a game yet this year and have no intention of watching one, especially not after Goodell and the Owners essentially condemned Trump's remarks and sanctioned these RACIST, anti-American protests by mostly blacks players who can't accept that Obama is no longer President and Trump took his place. Lets be honest, this is nothing more than a giant FU to Trump and the white people who voted for him, which happens to be a big number of NFL fans, and now the league has officially sanctioned it too. Thats why I haven't been around much even during the season. Too me its as if there is no football season. I haven't watched a single NFL Game. College Football, Baseball and soon the NHL, thats where my focus is now.

F--K THE ANTI WHITE RACIST NFL

Team Owner
    I'm out as well but looks like the jets are on their way to entertaining GGBit with 4 or 5 meaningless wins & missing out on the top qb's, predictable

F Goodell ESPN & the entire NFL, peace out

Trump knows how to poke the bear and lance the boil. Let's see how they like declining revenues. When will they wake up?

I hear you hammer but today i as actually proud to be a Jets fan. Not one player kneeled and Im proud the Jets (I believe) were the only organization to release a statement without criticizing Trump's comments. Even Rob Kraft sold out. SAD!

Its all a big joke that will pass in time. You have an attention whore like Ray Lewis kneeling with players when the clown who started this whole charade called him an Uncle Tom.

John Mara from the "classy" Mara family criticizing Trump, this coming from a phony POS who resigned a kicker who he knew had beaten his wife a few months prior a the Pro Bowl.

Then you have the Colts ownner who doesnt understand you cant get behind a wheel toasted

Again, I dont take it very seriously.
    Last edited by JetsMan57; 09-24-2017 at 09:08 PM.

BTW, I love the canard that Trump is "tearing this Nation apart". LMAO

Barry did that, by design, and he's still doing it, knuckleheads!

Looks like the kneeling/sitting Pats got an earful for their stunt.. LOL

I hope all these @$$holes got what they deserved..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq5Q...&feature=share

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    I hear you hammer but today i as actually proud to be a Jets fan. Not one player kneeled and Im proud the Jets (I believe) were the only organization to release a statement without criticizing Trump's comments. Even Rob Kraft sold out. SAD!

Its all a big joke that will pass in time. You have an attention whore like Ray Lewis kneeling with players when the clown who started this whole charade called him an Uncle Tom.

John Mara from the "classy" Mara family criticizing Trump, this coming from a phony POS who resigned a kicker who he knew had beaten his wife a few months prior a the Pro Bowl.

Then you have the Colts ownner who doesnt understand you cant get behind a wheel toasted

Again, I dont take it very seriously.
    Well said, i too don't gve a crap what the players do or say... many stood today, many have military and law enforcement parents and relatives... and most are my brothers in Christ. I'm just pissed we won
    Oh, but I do boycott espn.

If the NFL listens to Trump and fires all the ni99ers that protests, what would you be left with? NLL? Nation Lacrosse League?

You don’t watch the Jets because they suck. How can you explain a billion dollar organization, ran by white folks, lose for 48 years? Once they didn’t draft Dan Marino I knew we have the stupidest bunch of buffoons ever assembled.
    Last edited by URBANJET; 09-25-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    How does Geno Smith and Mark Sanchez stay in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by URBANJET View Post
    If the NFL listens to Trump and fires all the ni99ers that protests, what would you be left with? NLL? Nation Lacrosse League?

You donít watch the Jets because they suck. How can you explain a billion dollar organization, ran by white folks, lose for 48 years? Once they didnít draft Dan Marino I knew we have the stupidest bunch of buffoons ever assembled.
    Yawnnnnn yeah that must be it.

Thanks buddy, Iím glad you agree with me. A peaceful protest doesnít hurt anyone.
    How does Geno Smith and Mark Sanchez stay in the league?