Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cutler you suck

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Yeah B/P ended up with almost twice the rushing yardage (163) than (86) the vaunted Four-not in a competitive game. Now that they have a W over Jacksonville where are all the creeps err peeps who were writing the Jets off?

Four-not
    Cutler sucks ballz........ tanny looks like a complete hack job.. btw, I could run 70 yards when the defense stops playing lmao an irrelevant observation

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Cutler sucks ballz.... tanny looks like a complete hack job.. btw, I could run 70 yards when the defense stops playing lmao an irrelevant observation
    Yeah but it figures TaNnY was handed down from the Jets. BTW I only watch Jets games if the Fin's are also on the field and it is irrelevant for me to know how far AFL12 could've ran. Is it 70 yards to the toilet's at Met Life? For want of a better analysis on Cutler, please mouse-press his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Yeah but it figures TaNnY was handed down from the Jets. BTW I only watch Jets games if the Fin's are also on the field and it is irrelevant for me to know how far AFL12 could've ran. Is it 70 yards to the toilet's at Met Life? For want of a better analysis on Cutler, please mouse-press his name.
    There's only in thing that sucks worse than having a cr@ppy starting Qb -- having an unlikable, washed-up, overpaid, cr@ppy starting Qb, of course.

Still, hope your team wins 8.

Better still congrats on beating the lifeless Brownouts! Cutler Bay, Old Cutler Road, and Jay Cutler are all solid choices PAL! The offense is constraining him, it's a long way off from Chicago. Now our coach can, well, coach him into it and as each game progresses thru the (not interminable) season I think Yule find the grind getting a little less offensive on Cut. In other words he'll grow into the role (perhaps.)

Take into consideration Parker didn't play at all last game and that our new T.E. leaves much to be desired over Dion Simms! And the O.L.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    I don't know what team you're watching.

I see LOTS of new faces out there. Guys I never heard of before playing well.

Bowles & staff are coaching up a storm over there.

No credit to Macagnan though right? The "fat slob" who was ruining the team? Now there are a bunch of guys that you never even heard of (wow, hard to believe) playing well, after we ditched all those sh!t JAG vets who you HAVE heard of, and you cried like a baby that we were ruining the team for doing it, but all the credit goes to the HC. You're such a tool.

Maybe Mac knows what he's doing? Maybe Bowles does too, but I know better.

Facts, which you'll see eventually..... Mac is putting together a team SLOWLY, through the draft, you're seeing signs of it already BECAUSE we are playing cupcakes. Bowles is still a hack and will be exposed, as will our young roster, by the REAL opppnents that are on our schedule.

So hold off on anointing Bowles coach of the year. And feel free to IGNORANTLY jump back on Mac once we hit 5-11.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    No credit to Macagnan though right? The "fat slob" who was ruining the team? Now there are a bunch of guys that you never even heard of (wow, hard to believe) playing well, after we ditched all those sh!t JAG vets who you HAVE heard of, and you cried like a baby that we were ruining the team for doing it, but all the credit goes to the HC. You're such a tool.

Maybe Mac knows what he's doing? Maybe Bowles does too, but I know better.

Facts, which you'll see eventually..... Mac is putting together a team SLOWLY, through the draft, you're seeing signs of it already BECAUSE we are playing cupcakes. Bowles is still a hack and will be exposed, as will our young roster, by the REAL opppnents that are on our schedule.

So hold off on anointing Bowles coach of the year. And feel free to IGNORANTLY jump back on Mac once we hit 5-11.
    You, I, and the rest of the planet know full well what the INTENTION of this front office was going into this season.

Just look at MSGold12's two page thread where he says goodbye to the board/whines about how this season didn't turn out as originally planned.

You were right there with him.

I think as the season approached MacCagnan got scared he came to his senses he realized he wouldn't survive. HE GOT SMART! GOOD!! You see what happens with the Giants when this season is over who knows they could make changes before the season ends.

No one comes here as a no name GM asks the fans to have blind faith. Deliver results, make the fans happy guess what? We'll let him stick around for a bit more.

I like what I'm seeing.

BUT

Make absolutely no mistake about it early 2017 HC of the year favorite Todd Bowles and staff are the ones making this thing work on the fly. They've been brilliant!!! I said it before if Bowles matches last year's five wins total (again FO INTENT) he should be the coach of the year if he can top that as the Ws pile up we'd be watching one of the greatest coaching jobs EVER.

I came into this season expecting a serious run at 0-16. Anything past 1 is gravy to me after the Dolphins win the rest of this entire season the Jets are playing with house money that's how I'm looking at it.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 10-12-2017 at 10:18 PM.