Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cutler you suck

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    HYPE-ler. LOL GOOD
    I'm well aware of I.B.G.'s famous Hype-Lore. He's been eyeing him for many years now wondering what could have been. Seasons came and went as M/S started and then got sent off, meanwhile J/C played on. Don't take this so bad, after all Jets won.

Never mind that stuff I say about the Fins defense being much worse, it's all about Hype Lore. Got it.

As I started explaining, first of all the Fin's offense just wasn't what J/C had been used to. Next, none of their players adjusted very well to a new fast-paced huddle the coach was using. It didn't look like Miami coaches prepped them for the kind of D they saw. And on Defense, the Fins LB's are weak on pass coverage. A work in futility. I hoped the Jets would stick to pounding the turf as they did last year.

The coach here has rescinded Lawrence Timmons' five game suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Umm, who said that? Answer.. Nobody. Nobody said that. They lost their #1 and they took a FLIER on the best option they FELT they could get. I would have gone w/ Moore too. But please, media spin that Cutler was going to save them??? What f@cking planet do you live on? Nobody was saying that, anywhere. And why would they? A multiple times failed starter who just retired from football is their savior? Lord GG.
    There were people saying Cutler was a UPGRADE over Tannehill.

10:00 left in the fourth quarter in London.

Miami is getting shut out again.

LOL how bad are they? They can't put up a single point against the Saints? THE SAINTS!!!!!!!!

Last weeks win just fell into the unimpressive category. Cutler is a born loser

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Last weeks win just fell into the unimpressive category. Cutler is a born loser
    And the Jags meanwhile just march down the field for a TD.

Bowles by the way yukking it up one the sidelines with one of his coaches, laughing as Fournette just ran for a 1st down inside the red zone. Next play, TD.

Ahh, the Toilet.

Bowles by the way yukking it up one the sidelines with one of his coaches, laughing as Fournette just ran for a 1st down inside the red zone. Next play, TD.

Ahh, the Toilet.
    Our ace in the hole.

Ahh, the Toilet.
    The 'Toilet' is looking like a early coach of the year candidate.

This team is fun to watch. NOT what I expected coming into the season AT ALL. It's a credit to him and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    The 'Toilet' is looking like a early coach of the year candidate.

This team is fun to watch. NOT what I expected coming into the season AT ALL. It's a credit to him and his staff.
    More like it's a credit to the Jets finally being rid of your precious general.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    More like it's a credit to the Jets finally being rid of your precious general.
    I don't know what team you're watching.

I see LOTS of new faces out there. Guys I never heard of before playing well.

Bowles & staff are coaching up a storm over there.

Please hold on for W #2.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57

Last week's win just fell into the unimpressive category. Cutler is a born loser
    ..and the Jags meanwhile just march down the field for a TD.

Bowles by the way yukking it up one the sidelines with one of his coaches, laughing as Fournette just ran for a 1st down inside the red zone. Next play, TD...
    Yeah B/P ended up with almost twice the rushing yardage (163) than (86) the vaunted Four-not in a competitive game. Now that they have a W over Jacksonville where are all the creeps err peeps who were writing the Jets off?

Four-not