Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cutler you suck

Every once in awhile Cutler has a bad game. Looking back at two games in 2015, he had a 70's rating and for the other twelve games his QB rating was over 90 or very close to that range. In one game he was over 150. Last year he only started four games and played alternately good and bad. I think the whole team was off yesterday from what I saw.

The Fins have gone over-rated to start the season. Our LB corps is much weaker than last year and so is our secondary. Also new D/C Matt Burke is a huge step down from Vance Joseph.

Statistically, the Fins defense was not one of the best in the league last year, but key disruptive plays caused several upset wins. It was the same way on offense.

You're better off with Moore. Cutler is totally checked out. The fact that he has raw arm talent and can have a hot streak and win a game here and there doesn't change that he could care less when things aren't going well. Moore is a "true Dolphin" which does actually mean a little something, but more importantly he plays with passion. I kinda sorta get it that the FO probably felt like they have a roster that could contend with strong QB play and didn't want to waste it (like we Jets love to do) on a backup QB, so they took a FLIER on Cutler, but IMO, what you saw Sunday vs the Jets should IMMEDIATELY tell you where Cutler's head is at and that the FLIER has already failed.

Stick with Cutler and you're gonna see more games like that and you'll lose the team. Go to Moore and at least you'll have a unified team that will fight. Moore can lead the team, Cutler won't.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    You're better off with Moore. Cutler is totally checked out. The fact that he has raw arm talent and can have a hot streak and win a game here and there doesn't change that he could care less when things aren't going well. Moore is a "true Dolphin" which does actually mean a little something, but more importantly he plays with passion. I kinda sorta get it that the FO probably felt like they have a roster that could contend with strong QB play and didn't want to waste it (like we Jets love to do) on a backup QB, so they took a FLIER on Cutler, but IMO, what you saw Sunday vs the Jets should IMMEDIATELY tell you where Cutler's head is at and that the FLIER has already failed.

Stick with Cutler and you're gonna see more games like that and you'll lose the team. Go to Moore and at least you'll have a unified team that will fight. Moore can lead the team, Cutler won't.
    Like I said, he's the perfect cover for tanking a season. It looks like you tried, but you really didn't, and in fact, your are sabotaging your chances behind the scenes.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-26-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Hey I like Moore, who originally played for the Cats up un Carolina when Fox was coaching. As a Fin, I think he plays better than R/T. He slouches in practice but plays great under pressure.

But Cutler literally won the game in Dan Diego err Los Angeles with two pinpoint passes. His QB rating was over 100 and in 2015 12 of his 15 games were in the 88 - 150 range, well over half the games were in the high 90's and at least two with over 110 passer rating. Keep in mind Chicago lost most of those games and the team is lousy overall, and that enhances his accomplishment.

The Fins are n ot the consistent team they were known for under Shula. They can win only games with big plays -- last season Stills have 8 or 9 TD catches.

Cutler is more used to dropping back further, but in the Fins scheme he has to take a three step.

Also the Jets defense played pretty well. I think they changed schemes for the better after their devastating Raiders loss.

If they can't light up the Saints garbage defense they've got big problems.

I wasn't buying the media spin about Cutler riding in to save Miami's season.

Or that he was a "upgrade" over Tannehill remember that one? LOL

The reality is they lost their starting QB they're effed. The best remaining shot they had was sticking with Moore they didn't instead they went out and made a desperation signing kinda like what the Vikings did when they giftwrapped a #1 pick for Sam Bustford after they lost Bridgewater.

Season OVER.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post

The reality is they lost their starting QB they're effed. The best remaining shot they had was sticking with Moore they didn't instead they went out and made a desperation signing kinda like what the Vikings did when they giftwrapped a #1 pick for Sam Bustford after they lost Bridgewater.

Season OVER.
    What world do you live in?

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    What world do you live in?
    Sam Bustford better get healthy soon.

If Case Keenum plays another game like he did this past Sunday there could be a QB controversy brewing in Minnesota.

He can't live off a game against the horrible New Orleans D or live off his #1 overall draft pick status forever. It's time to get back to work, Bustford!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post

Umm, who said that? Answer.. Nobody. Nobody said that. They lost their #1 and they took a FLIER on the best option they FELT they could get. I would have gone w/ Moore too. But please, media spin that Cutler was going to save them??? What f@cking planet do you live on? Nobody was saying that, anywhere. And why would they? A multiple times failed starter who just retired from football is their savior? Lord GG.