Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saquon Barkley

Barkley benches 455 lbs, does 30 reps at 225, runs the forty in 4.33 and the shuttles 4.0

I want a RB with that second pick, maybe Chubb or the kid from Alabama, Saquon will go top 5.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    I want a RB with that second pick, maybe Chubb or the kid from Alabama, Saquon will go top 5.
    Just saying he'd be a nice consolation prize if the Jets screw up and win too many games. You could build an offense around this talent with a solid, smart game manager.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-25-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmhertz View Post
    Barkley benches 455 lbs, does 30 reps at 225, runs the forty in 4.33 and the shuttles 4.0
    Here's throws a 12 lb shot put +45 feet too, but the +400 clean is whats really insane .. that's POWER... BUT running backs all come down to vision and shake in the end

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Here's throws a 12 lb shot put +45 feet too, but the +400 clean is whats really insane .. that's POWER... BUT running backs all come down to vision and shake in the end
    That's the really scary part.. he's got the vision and balance too. This dude is Barry Sanders reborn, only stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    Hey whatever happened with JE1? either i'm not paying enough attention or he hasn't posted in awhile. But heck i cancelled the Ticket and haven't watched a game lately. And after what those turds pulled in England disgracing the flag in a foreign country the NFL can really go F**K itself
    Dunno, but I hope it's not something I said. LOL

More likely slik drove him off, he's good at that. JE1 also despised bot as much as anyone.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-25-2017 at 06:35 PM.