Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Saquon Barkley

  1. #1

    Saquon Barkley

    Wow, top five talent. This guy will be better than Elliot.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Wow, top five talent. This guy will be better than Elliot.
    what a unique type of runner. incredible stop and go, great hands,can also block , so low to the ground. hard to explain. and a top of the line personality and person too....

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjet52 View Post
    what a unique type of runner. incredible stop and go, great hands,can also block , so low to the ground. hard to explain. and a top of the line personality and person too....
    And he has a top gear like no other. Closest thing I have seen to Barry Sanders.

    5'11", and he deadlifts over 400 lbs!

  4. #4
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farmington Mn
    Posts
    5,618
    I watched the game today on my hopper. Barkley is a great player and a super human being!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    5'11", and he deadlifts over 400 lbs!
    Lol, C'mon ibg, a 400lb DEADLIFT is lady like like for a nfl player.... did you mean bench..?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Lol, C'mon ibg, a 400lb DEADLIFT is lady like like for a nfl player.... did you mean bench..?
    Yeah, I misspoke. POWERCLEAN 405

    Also, squats 525 5x

    And this dude is tiny.

    Can JE1 do that?

    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ight-than-you/

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ans-405-pounds
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-24-2017 at 11:02 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Yeah, I misspoke. POWERCLEAN 405

    Also, squats 525 5x

    And this dude is tiny.

    Can JE1 do that?

    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ight-than-you/

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ans-405-pounds
    Hey whatever happened with JE1? either i'm not paying enough attention or he hasn't posted in awhile. But heck i cancelled the Ticket and haven't watched a game lately. And after what those turds pulled in England disgracing the flag in a foreign country the NFL can really go F**K itself

  8. #8
    Barkley is indeed special, keep an eye on NJ True Freshman TB Jonathon Taylor who is already around 215 and has elite sprinter's speed.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylarry View Post
    Barkley is indeed special, keep an eye on NJ True Freshman TB Jonathon Taylor who is already around 215 and has elite sprinter's speed.
    Kid was nj track athlete of the year.. ran a sub 11.00 100 meters.. 10.8 secs.. the green machine ran a 10.3 nj state record (denis Mitchell )

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO