Thread: Trump uninvites Warriors

Trump uninvites Warriors

“Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team,” Trump said. “Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!”

LOL, well played..

Team Owner
    The NBA will suffer just the NFL, these millionaire buffoons are dumb as f@ck.

Even the warriors head coach is a rabid leftist, stay home losers
    Last edited by pope; 09-24-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Don't watch, college hoops and football are the bomb!

Packers Moderator
    Goes back to an army saying, you salute the rank, not the man.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

I could never understand why a sports team gets invited anyhow. What the f88k have these clowns achieved that deserves such high recognition. They played a freaking game. Thats there job playing a game. They don't save lives they don't educate, they haven't found a cure, oh wait they assist people after a hurricane yeah they must've been the only ones they definitely weren't first responders. They aren't returning home from being true soldiers. Yeah i would hope that those who really sacrifice would get the invite but yeah invite the tards that play a game for entertainment thats so much more enlightening then to those that actually make real sacrifices.
    Sh8t i would want real workers to get invited the electricians the plumbers the steel workers the heavy equipment operators etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    I could never understand why a sports team gets invited anyhow. What the f88k have these clowns achieved that deserves such high recognition. They played a freaking game. Thats there job playing a game. They don't save lives they don't educate, they haven't found a cure, oh wait they assist people after a hurricane yeah they must've been the only ones they definitely weren't first responders. They aren't returning home from being true soldiers. Yeah i would hope that those who really sacrifice would get the invite but yeah invite the tards that play a game for entertainment thats so much more enlightening then to those that actually make real sacrifices.
    Sh8t i would want real workers to get invited the electricians the plumbers the steel workers the heavy equipment operators etc, etc.
    I remember when the Bruins won the cup a number of years ago and Tim Thomas refused to meet with Obama based on his personal policy beliefs. He was criticized widely. Here's an example. Free speech and freedom to not attend were never mentioned, only disrespect and excuses about minutia over the invitation. In fact, the article tries to make a distinction between Thomas the player and Thomas the "individual". Gee, imagine if that were applied to Curry, and these jamokes protesting during our National Anthem.

Now, Curry decides he doesn't like the sitting POTUS and receives no backlash in the media whatsoever. In fact, he gets high praise. Gee, wonder why? Just like I wonder why so many of the owners had no problem condemning this sitting POTUS for advising people to exercise their right to boycott and calling these same owners out as cowards.

Now it's all-out war. The bloom is off the rose. My social media feed is flooded with people who are outraged and vowing not to watch. I hope they remain true to their word and something big comes of this. I hope a message is sent - something long overdue. But unfortunately I am not optimistic in that regard, and I think the end game here is to have the anthem removed permanently - exactly what the initiators of this anti-American attack were after all along.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 09-25-2017 at 02:23 PM.