Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Friday 9/22 articles

  1. #1

  2. #2
    I thought the duo of Robertson at NT and Vilma was bad, but this duo of McClendon and Lee is even worse. We were running a 4-3 then I believe, now this 3-4 doesn't work because we just don't have the beef inside to stop the run.

    Damon Harrison not Wilkerson should have been signed long term. Our run defense is in shambles now because we have neither the NT nor the middle linebackers to run it.

    Lee should be traded to one of those teams that still plays that old one gap Tampa defense that Monte Kiffin used to run. He's a weakside linebacker at best and not a very good one at that. He's useless here, another bust.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    He's a great LOSER. He does it with such class.

    2-22 in his last 24 starts and countin'!!

    Imagine a HC with that record he'd be getting mentioned with Kotite and other coaches in the running for worst all-time.

    There's a good chance this LOSER goes 0-for his entire time with the Jets still with all the compliments being thrown his way I almost have a feeling he'll have a place in the Jets ring of honor sometime in the future.


  4. #4

  5. #5
    You're right, he's even more of a looser than our last looser Fitzpatrick. He's a WHOLE 10% more of a looser than Shitzhispantstrck.

    That's why it was the right move. With fitz we would have won 3 or 4 games and just closely missed the great QB opportunity. With McCown we should only win 1 or 2.

    But it's so damn funny the way you sh!t on McCown while loving Fitz. Pure comedy. They are the SAME!!!!!

    Fitz has won 40% of his starts. McCown has won 30% of his starts. Look it up. Wow, what a huge difference. NOT!!!!!

    Both are career LOOSERS.

    You know who ALSO won 40% of his starts. Geno Smith.

    Bwwaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

    The General sucks.
    Last edited by JWilly; 09-22-2017 at 07:20 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    You're right, he's even more of a looser than our last looser Fitzpatrick. He's a WHOLE 10% more of a looser than Shitzhispantstrck.

    That's why it was the right move. With fitz we would have won 3 or 4 games and just closely missed the great QB opportunity. With McCown we should only win 1 or 2.

    But it's so damn funny the way you sh!t on McCown while loving Fitz. Pure comedy. They are the SAME!!!!!

    Fitz has won 40% of his starts. McCown has won 30% of his starts. Look it up. Wow, what a huge difference. NOT!!!!!

    Both are career LOOSERS.

    You know who ALSO won 40% of his starts. Geno Smith.

    Bwwaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

    The General sucks.
    Dude the Jets went 10-6 with Fitzpatrick in 2015 they won some games with him in 2016.

    This LOSER McCown is on a 2-22 'tear' which will more than likely turn into 2-23 by tomorrow night. Calling him what he is isn't *****ing on him it's called telling it like it is.

    You tell me when Fitzpatrick (or any other QB) has gone on that kinda run?

    I don't have the stats in front of me I haven't done the research but I'd be VERY surrpised if there's ever been a QB to start that many games and have that record or anything close to it. This guy is one of the worst if not the worst starting QB in NFL history and there's not a bad word said about him in the media!!!

    They can't throw enough bouquets in his direction oh he's a great teammate, oh he's a great mentor, oh he's the perfect transition QB. LOL

    The media for reasons known only to them have certain guys that they (universally it seems) like. McCown, Forte, Sproles to name a few McCown is one of the biggest LOSERS the NFL has ever seen, Forte, Sproles nothing special as players but media people speak glowingly of them no one says a bad word about them.

    It's very, very strange to me.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 09-23-2017 at 01:55 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post

    The media for reasons known only to them have certain guys that they (universally it seems) like. McCown, Forte, Sproles to name a few McCown is one of the biggest LOSERS the NFL has ever seen, Forte, Sproles nothing special as players but media people speak glowingly of them no one says a bad word about them.

    It's very, very strange to me.
    Replace "media" with "GG"

    This is what YOU do.

    WHO CARES just how bad McCown sucks. We are TANKING dumb ass. McCown and Bowles are STRATEGIC ingredients to getting us a top 2 pick. Duh!! Fitz sucks slightly less than McCown. The ONLY difference is Fitz has FALLEN INTO some much luckier spots on decent teams while McCown's starting opportunities have always been on BOTTOM teams. They BOTH are career backups. Neither is worthy ob being a "starter" EVER. That's it. We are starting an NFL backup QB right now on a BAD team.

    In 2017 we are starting an NFL backup QB on a BAD team.
    In 2016 we started an NFL backup QB on a mediocre team vs tough competition and we got destroyed.
    In 2015 we started an NFL backup QB on a pretty solid team vs ABSURDLY SOFT (franchise SOFTEST EVER ACTUALLY) competition and we won 10. BUT, we lost most games vs solid opponents including the ONLY one that had playoff implications on the line. We were FRAUDS... BECAUSE.... we were starting an NFL backup QB.
    You will NEVER comprehend this because you love career looser Fitz (as a starter) for some unexplainable reason.

    The point here is nobody wants to hear you bitch about the quality of our BACKUP QB who is starting after all your absurd ball washing of the last BACKUP QB that we started. Shaddup.
    Last edited by JWilly; 09-23-2017 at 02:12 PM.

  8. #8
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farmington Mn
    Posts
    5,604
    Why in hell does Fitzpatrick keep on coming up? He is gone!

  9. #9
    If we had mccown in 2015 we might have gone to the playoffs.. we didnt

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Replace "media" with "GG"

    This is what YOU do.

    WHO CARES just how bad McCown sucks. We are TANKING dumb ass. McCown and Bowles are STRATEGIC ingredients to getting us a top 2 pick. Duh!! Fitz sucks slightly less than McCown. The ONLY difference is Fitz has FALLEN INTO some much luckier spots on decent teams while McCown's starting opportunities have always been on BOTTOM teams. They BOTH are career backups. Neither is worthy ob being a "starter" EVER. That's it. We are starting an NFL backup QB right now on a BAD team.

    In 2017 we are starting an NFL backup QB on a BAD team.
    In 2016 we started an NFL backup QB on a mediocre team vs tough competition and we got destroyed.
    In 2015 we started an NFL backup QB on a pretty solid team vs ABSURDLY SOFT (franchise SOFTEST EVER ACTUALLY) competition and we won 10. BUT, we lost most games vs solid opponents including the ONLY one that had playoff implications on the line. We were FRAUDS... BECAUSE.... we were starting an NFL backup QB.
    You will NEVER comprehend this because you love career looser Fitz (as a starter) for some unexplainable reason.
    THEY WERE COMING OFF A 4-12 SEASON!!!

    What team coming off a 4-12 season looks at the schedule then starts checking off opponents this one's easy, that one's easy that one too whoa baby what a soft schedule here we go!!!



    The point here is nobody wants to hear you bitch about the quality of our BACKUP QB who is starting after all your absurd ball washing of the last BACKUP QB that we started. Shaddup.
    The Jets are doing untold damage to their BRAND by doing what they're doing this season. By associating with LOSER McCown another one was Mornhinweg. Winning organizations don't do that.

    Associate with winners.

    You're so convinced that this is only gonna be a one year thing FOR OUR SAKE I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT. I'm not convinced the QB is gonna change everything I have to see what this owner does at GM-HC.

    There are teams around the league that have franchise QBs future HOFers haven't won in a long time San Diego, New Orleans see what's happening in indianapolis with the Colts close to ruining Luck's career.

    Sure you get me Dave Gettleman, Jim Harbaugh, trade for Luck/draft one of the QBs the Jets will undoubtedly be on the right track. With Harbaugh-Luck in 2018 the Jets go 12-4 minimum, challenge for the AFC East title, challenge for a Super Bowl right away.

    Seeing is believing.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 09-24-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO