Thread: Justin Burris

Justin Burris

another draft pick you can put in the trash can

good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    another draft pick you can put in the trash can

good grief.
    Zero ball skills, a poor man's kyle wilson...

Team Owner
    I totally get that we love to cry about every player that doesn't come in here and look like a HOFer. But how about we ask WHY they flash potential for us and then NEVER DEVELOP. Picking talent is only like half of the equation.

I get it's easier to blame the player than look hard at this pathetic organization....but NOBODY develops here. NOBODY.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Toilet is an over rated coach. For a defensive minded coach his side of the game is Pathetic. This is Mangini like defense thats how god awful it is. Forget offense he can't coach his specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    I totally get that we love to cry about every player that doesn't come in here and look like a HOFer. But how about we ask WHY they flash potential for us and then NEVER DEVELOP. Picking talent is only like half of the equation.

I get it's easier to blame the player than look hard at this pathetic organization....but NOBODY develops here. NOBODY.
    This cuts to the heart of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post

I'm with you Steppie. When the whole D fails to show up it's all on the Toilet. Woody can flush him now & elevate Morton to HC. At least Morton was trying to do something with the O yesterday & the O made far more plays than the D.
    "On to 2017"