Thread: Redskins at Rams 4:35

Head Coach Material

Redskins at Rams 4:35

Dang,...it won't be televised here,...it's the Cowboys at Denver here, crap. Gotta go to a birthday party so,...but I wanna see if that Rams offensive performance last week wasn't an aberration. 46 points ya'll,...this Jared Goff is a Matt Ryan clone, as I posted when he was drafted. He will be a great QB imo if nothing negative befalls him.

Dang,...the Saints look awful and as predicted,...ya'll best lissin' here, the Bucs are a serious team to be reckoned with. hahaha told ya

Skins won. I use to be a Skins side fan when J/K/C owned them. He expired some time ago, along with him went the Skins playoff expectations. Good the Eagles lost, too. Ha!

Falcons had a SB performance -- First Half again! They didn't deserve a D TD because sideline camera showed pass moved forward from out of hand. Without that it's closer game but a win is a Win.

Is that Beastley guy ok?
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 09-18-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Skins won. I use to be a Skins side fan when J/K/C owned them. He expired some time ago, along with him went the Skins playoff expectations. Good the Eagles lost, too. Ha!

Falcons had a SB performance -- First Half again! They didn't deserve a D TD because sideline camera showed pass moved forward from out of hand. Without that it's closer game but a win is a Win.

Is that Beastley guy ok?
    Be careful with that. Remember cameras are set in place and the angle of the shot can be deceiving. The play occurring at the 35 yd line and when the camera is set say, at the 50 from above well, sometimes the angle has something to do with it. The sideline shot was the best and in that shot it appeared the ball went straight perpendicular to the sideline and any pass not thrown forward is considered a lateral,...well in the old days anyway. And even with that sideline shot that camera is not right square with the play.

Beasley has a hurt hammie. One media source said he has a torn Hammie and will miss a month. Coach Q says that's not true but did say Vic will miss Sunday's game in Detroit.

Any time the Eagles lose it's a good Sunday.