Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ferguson vs rosen

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Not young or naive! He is just another Pac 10 Qb!
    Sorry MNJF. Meant me, not you.

Disagree. Go back and watch the first TD. Under duress. Looks to his 3rd option. Flicks a pass that was in a spot where only his guy can make the catch. A "better" throw, more "on the receiver" is quite likely knocked down by the DB.

This is the "special" quality. Darnoldt made that TD. And yeah his receiver had to do his part and make a really good catch, like a first baseman making the pick in the dirt after the infielder just made a brilliant diving stab but puts the hurried throw in the dirt.

Darnoldt is not just another college QB. But hey, plenty of season to go to see who's more right on this one.

Team Owner
    Is Mater Dei considered the high school equivalent of USC? They must recruit the best players in california with what I can only assume are rich little blonde playboy bunnies in training while showing off facilities that rival most colleges.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Team Owner
    Rosen took week 1. Darnold took week 2. It's a roller coaster people. Darnold's poise and grit were on full display last night. Kid has a lot of fight in him.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    Sorry MNJF. Meant me, not you.
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    Is Mater Dei considered the high school equivalent of USC? They must recruit the best players in california with what I can only assume are rich little blonde playboy bunnies in training while showing off facilities that rival most colleges.
    They have some super fast brothers, and some big white boys up front lol. 21 div 1 players lol. They kicked our local schools Butt 62-14...4000 mile ass-kicking..